Jessica Simpson New Clothing Line

Bonchic said:
I would buy them just because right now I don't have a budget to buy the "Real thing" I mean if it was good enough quality. I like the purses though!

I dont think I'd buy the clothes b/c they look of cheap quality (and I'd feel like a tweener wearing it:ninja: ).

But I do agree that the purses look ok and I'd consider buying one:innocent: , just as long as it doesn't have a big JS monogram logo on the side:shock:

i hate jessica simpson, and i wish that dumb blonde would just go away.

however, her jeans aren't too bad...i just wonder who she got to design everything.

the only reason she is doing all of this is because she wants EVEN MORE money than she already has.
first, she had a hit singing career.
then an MTV reality show.
then a programmed variety show.
then many advertisements and endorsements.
now a fashion line?
wtf?

Last edited by a moderator:
i know many people that like her style are ready to snap them up

I have to say that I didn't find it as aweful as I thought it would be. I would be fine with my 9 and 12 year old nieces wearing this stuff and my guess is that is around the market. It is tready but not sl*tty or sexed up. I think that it is cute for them. I would never wear it (althought I do like the pink sweater) but I would buy it for my nieces as long the qaulity was up to par

strawberry daiquiri said:
Lickable perfume?

Half the point of perfume is that it's an invaluable poison when squirted into the mouth of an unsuspecting, undeserving victim. Typical.

They got that wrong, it's not perfume... the line has body spray, but I don't think it's edible in any way.

irmelle said:
i hate jessica simpson, and i wish that dumb blonde would just go away.

however, her jeans aren't too bad...i just wonder who she got to design everything.

the only reason she is doing all of this is because she wants EVEN MORE money than she already has.
first, she had a hit singing career.
then an MTV reality show.
then a programmed variety show.
then many advertisements and endorsements.
now a fashion line?
wtf?

When you are a celebrity, you want to do as much as possible just because it's fun. And when you are a celebrity, you're able to. :P

she is amazingly smart at manipulating the mainstream. so i say, good on her! but i won't be buying any of it (although to be honest, i kind of like the mauvish rose jacket in the first batch of photo:blush: )

Fox in the Snow said:
she is amazingly smart at manipulating the mainstream. so i say, good on her! but i won't be buying any of it (although to be honest, i kind of like the mauvish rose jacket in the first batch of photo:blush: )

Hitler was good at manipulating the mainstream. So I'd say Jessica Evil and the idiotic public have a lot to answer for. I for one hope she dies.

gaygaygay said:
Hitler was good at manipulating the mainstream. So I'd say Jessica Evil and the idiotic public have a lot to answer for. I for one hope she dies.

:shock: Jeeze, she ain't that bad

Not as bad as I thought it would be. Like others have said, it's better than JLo's.

I think it's kinda sad that celebrities can get their own fashion line (and don't really have a part of any of it), but struggling designers who pour their heart and soul into it, can't. I do understand that celebrities want to expand name brand as much as they can, but it's still sad. If I was a celebrity with a clothing line, I would design every piece. If I didn't have time to sketch (or couldn't), I would tell someone else what I had in mind and have them sketch it out.

while it isn't exactly the most stylish clothing on earth, for the price it is and who it's going to be geared toward, it's not that bad (have you looked at some of the ugly stuff they carry for the tweener-young adult aread- um hello hot pink polyester capri pants that balloon out).. actually if the purses aren't horrid in person they'd be great for school- cheap, somewhat cute, and if you spill stuff on it then you don't care...

gaygaygay said:

:shock: :boxer: :stuart:
LOL

I think the girl is a genius! She says one or two "dumb" comments and BOOM! Labeled as Hollywoods Dumbest Blonde, she starts getting endorsment deals left and right plus a MAJOR increase in record sales. The girl def. knows what she is doing and shes sticking to it b/c its working! As for the clothing line...Shes doing what every typical celebrity is doing...MILKING their name for all its worth. I dont like her, LOVE her husband though :wink: but oh well, i do wish the girl the best. I'm just patiently waiting for her 15 minutes to be up... ::tick tock tick tock!::

Right now i am seriously SO SICK of celebrities. Jessica Simpson is damn lucky that so many people think she is stupid.

NOE said:
52210820.jpg
What the hell is she wearing?

don't worry kids...i saw the line at magic and it is very junior so you probably wont even see it anywhere. as for the body products...vomit

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->