Jessica Simpson New Clothing Line

Erin said:
she's officially on my celebrity sh*t list now

AHH HA HA HA HA!

Mine too, since the beginning. That girl gives Texas girls a bad name.

:sick:

I have never seen her in anything I liked, and if it was a dress I liked (on the runway) she ruined it by wearing it.

:yuk:

MAKE IT STOP!!!! Why is it that the majority of celeb clothing lines are started by celebs with questionable style???

softgrey said:
The fall line, tentatively called Jessica Simpson Collections, will launch at WWDMAGIC in February, showcasing denim jeans, skirts, OVERALLS and jackets along with T-shirts and athleticwear.

why am i not surprised?

Wow. Music, television, movies, commercials, edible shaving cream, a workout video, and now a haute couture fashion line.
I wonder what's next?

Kudos to Jessica for capitallizing on a market that clearly follows what she wears...remember the infamous Jessica Simpson shawl???? People would have given their firstborn for it.....I think she can sorta at a bit of twist to the casual luxury element that's out there and that many girls seem to want to embrace these days.....I can't knock her hustle and have to remmeber that a lot of her fan base is teens and twentysomethings who aren't going to be clad up or appreciate the aesthetics of true designerwear....there's a niche market for everyone and I don't think the line will be that bad....

AH Man! You just KNOW that her clan of followers will all buy her clothing and THEN she will be on to somthing else...like maybe shoes, then furniture..then what next...OH WAIT!!...The Simpson Restaurant where the special is Buffalo Wings and a side of Tuna. I DO love her, but seriously, I can't handle any more!

You know what this means, don't you?

Just to prove she is so different and so totally not superficial like her sister, Ashlee will release a 'punk', 'grunge' collection.

Hooray!

:rolleyes:

I cannot believe how many celebrities have their own 'fashion lines' nowadays..

Anna Nicole, Kevin Costner's wife, Boy George, Steve Harvey, even Boxer Fernando Vargas has his own

celebs who do fashion lines should not be categorized under "fashion"... haha they should be called merchandising but NOT fashion merchandising@@!!

ohhh and the sad part, you WILL see people walking around wearing their clothes.. celeb line= chic NOT!!!!!!! just look at tha JLo line... *puke!!!!*

Wtf !?!

Hundreds of Jessica clones.

Scary thought considering that just the sight of her is abusive , and I don't even mention the sounds she makes.

I hope she falls down a flight of stairs.

Seriously.

If only I could push her.

Jessica Simpson New Clothing Line (pics)

Jessica Simpson Fashion Launch At Magic (which I believe is happening in Vegas this week)...
52210867.jpg

52210866.jpg

52210870.jpg

52210864.jpg

52210846.jpg

I've gotta say, its better than I thought:blush: Much better than JLOs moderate line.

to me, jessica simpson is ultra-cheesy. i like her as an artist, but when

it comes to style, i think she's more of a follower. i don't intend to buy her designs.

but hats off to her new line. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->