Princy by Jessica Simpson

no style, no buy

good point

electricringo said:
Think about it...
people would actually wear stuff designed by a girl who...

is a failed singer turned Reality-tv actress,
carries a multicolor monogram bag,
wears Uggs,
and ponchos.

???

3599-TUR.jpg

Jessica's shoe...um

oh my lanta.

The end of the world is not even near, im just waiting for Trina to come out with a perfume... oh wait, she did, and I have a sample on my desk as we speak.

eeeekk!

polyphony said:
I think HOMER SIMPSON should have his own line. He is 20 times as big as Jessica.

polyphony i totally agree with u...u r really funny!!!
aaajjjjj jessica has the WORST taste on fashion :sick:

why are people like Jessica Simpson doing clothing lines

I don't even think that she has a good sence of style, I mean I will never get that look she wore to the MTV VMA's 05 out of my head.. that was just tacky!

why can't people like Kirsten dunst, Selma Blair, sophia Coppola, Kate Moss etc. do clothing lines, people who actually have a sence of style and do their own( ? ) shopping

PS I don't know if Jessica does her own shopping

rachel zoe should do a clothing line..stupid jessica..taking credit for her work

ZP1Chick said:
Ew.

She has no fashion sense when it comes to 'designing' clothes. Blah.
Do you seriously think she is sitting there designing? They are just using her image and "style" to create a line for the less fortunate.

All of the negatives! Wow. But I'm not surprised.

However, I was browsing Marshall's the other day, and saw a couple of... cool... halter tops from her line... didn't hate them...

Well...put it this way (with regards to the original post of this thread:( I think the model girl is a LOT hotter than the clothes, based on those pics.

I must say the collction is very ew. It's just celebrity endorsement for something the celebrity didn't even design. And the name... Princy??? PRINCY???? Double-you tee eff... that's not even a word. Oh come on... PRINCY? That girl must be on crack.

-G.

^ Star Girl I know what you are talking about..what kind of name is that anyway? I just don't get it..really..its not even a word..stupid simpson

maybe she wanted to say pricey...or maybe she wanted to call herself a prince..oh wait wouldn't she be a princess? But she doesn't know how to spell but its ok..she makes money off of being stupid..i forgot

yeah, she says that Princy was her nick-name growing up...
I say, if that's the logic behind the name for her clothing line than I'm surprised it's not named "Spoiled Brat" :P

That blazer is ok-ish, but that jacket is waAaAaay OTT and the jeans- I'd never, ever wear them.

-G.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zr90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->