Rachel Rutt

Bamhutt

Reaction score
Beautiful girl with Chic Models Australia :heart:

Height: 5’ 10” - 178cm
Bust: 33 - 84cm
Waist: 24 - 61cm
Hips: 34 - 86cm

Girl from the “Ha Ha Battles” Gail Sorronda look book is Rachel Rutt. A mix of a unique and a classic face, she is Australia’s answer to Devon Aoki who also chooses the angles in her face to switch from sweet as pie to seductress. I love her strong jaw and her catwalk expression is the personification of youthful prettiness. I think with her already jam packed body of cool images in her book, her angelic looks and lithe body this girl is one step away from either Italian, French or Russian Vogue. Watch this face!

12_med.jpg
11_med.jpg
Copy20of2010_129.jpg
07_028.jpg
11m.jpg

chicmanagement.com.au

Rosemount Australia Fashion Week 09
rachel.jpg

vogue.com.au

I was wondering when someone was would start a thread on Rachel. She had a lot of presence at RAFW. She walks and poses effortlessly and has a very distinctive and expensive look . :heart: her!
Thanks Bamhutt :smile:.

She looks very elegant and has a very stunning shape of face

I love her look! She was all over RAFW. I'm usually not a model person but I definitely remembered her face.

I read on Australian Grazia that she has a Singaporean background, but then I heard from someone else that one of her parents is Japanese, does anyone know for sure?

^Cute :wub:
RAFW shows:
Cassette Society, Magdalena Valevska, Anna and Boy, Gary Bigeni, Romance was born, Kirrily Johnston, Marnie Skillings, Gail Sorronda, Zambesi, Dion Lee, Nicole Finetti, Therese Rawsthorne, Arnsdorf, Ginger and Smart, Camilla and Marc, Friedrich Grey

Last edited by a moderator:
I read on Australian Grazia that she has a Singaporean background, but then I heard from someone else that one of her parents is Japanese, does anyone know for sure?

She's half English, half Singaporean, she grew up in Tokyo and was born in Hong Kong!
...how did I know all that? :shock:
check out the video link from her chicmanagement site here (the icon is in the top right corner)

She's half English, half Singaporean, she grew up in Tokyo and was born in Hong Kong!
...how did I know all that? :shock:
check out the video link from her chicmanagement site here (the icon is in the top right corner)
thank you for info :heart: she's definetely interesting and well spoken about from someone who met her at Australian fashion week...

#10: Adorable freckles!

And thanks for the link to that video, ArtVandelay. I'm definitely subscribing.

Thanks for clearing that up!

According to frockwriter, she walked the most shows out of any other Chic management (her agency) model. Last year, the model who walked the most Australian Fashion Week shows was Myf, and we all know what happened with her!

She's going to NYC soon! :D I love her look.

She's going to NYC soon! :D I love her look.

And given that she's with Chic, it's only a matter of time until she shows up at Next. Which is really a shame only in so much that I feel there are other agencies better prepared to market a girl with a look as unique as Rachel's.

That being said, I really do find her entirely and utterly captivating. Stunning girl! :flower:

I've been thinking of who she reminds me of... does anyone else see any Magdalena?
I think she's still in Australia at the moment because she is doing a fashion show this Sunday in Sydney, does anyone know anything about this?

I couldn't tell you where she is right now, neither if she's actually in NY nor still in Sydney. The only info I have is she's signing with Next NY, for sure it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->