Random Facts about Models

fouroclock

Reaction score
?

This seems like a good idea for a thread. If you guys know stuff about models i.e. what their favourite book, TV show, music, hobbies are, or if any of them were in any shcool/athletic teams, etc,. etc., etc.

Doutzen's favourite reality TV show is Newlyweds

Gemma ward was discovered in 2002 from a TV show called Search for a Supermodel

Vlada's real name isnt Vlada. Her real name is Elena Roslyakova. She didnt want to get confused with Elena Rosenkova, and her fathers name is Vladamir, so she chose Vlada in his honor. (I learned that from Pashen'ka)

pinkvolvo said:
Caroline Trentini loves Red Bull (the drink:(p

I'm glad you specified. For a second there I thought she was actually into red bulls.

^_^

Elise Crombez's favorite singer is Vanessa Paradis.
Her favorite authour is Ayn Rand.

MakeUpJunkie said:
Vlada's real name isnt Vlada. Her real name is Elena Roslyakova. She didnt want to get confused with Elena Rosenkova, and her fathers name is Vladamir, so she chose Vlada in his honor. (I learned that from Pashen'ka)
I had no idea about it, thanks! :smile:

Asia's Pulco full name is Joanna Pulco, Asia is just a Polish pet name for Joanna.

Agnes Buzala likes swimming and breakdance, she listens to reggae, hip-hop and pop. Her starsign is taurus. Her favourite actor is Brad Pitt

Marcelina Sowa has one brother, his name is Tomek. She owns a dog named Funia. Her favourite singer is Gwen Stefani, favourite movie: Mrs. & Ms. Smith. Her favourite models are: Natalia Vodianova and Milla Javovich. She likes modern dance and drawing. She finds photoshoots boring. Her starsign is libra.

Jessica Miller collects rock t-shirts, and is the daughter of a Las Vegas showgirl.

MakeUpJunkie said:

wow! ive never known this before ^_^ thanks!!

Snejana smokes extra thin cigarettes, not regular ones. she also likes to eat starburst candy and has been known to munch through half a packet in 2 minutes.

Raquel Zimmerman has never exercised properly in her life!

Angela Lindvall sometimes likes to imagine she has wings when she is dancing. her husband is also an underwater construction worker

Tyson ballou has been modelling for over 11 years and still books an average of 3 jobs per week

Ryan Snyder hates travelling, he prefers to be at home with his family. his younger brother, Cole is also started modelling recently. he also refuses to do interviews for magazines or TV

Tanya D started modelling when she was 9 years old although she only began to fashion model properly at 12.5

Leah DeW has a pet dog and a pet rat. her rat lives on her shoulder during the days and often burries itself under her hair. It has been banned from castings on several occasions

Acid said:
Snejana smokes extra thin cigarettes, not regular ones. she also likes to eat starburst candy and has been known to munch through half a packet in 2 minutes.

really? :lol:i ve no idea that she likes eating candy.
how do u know that? lol .

Anna Nocon speaks fluently in three languages, she likes wearing jeans and tops, she does swimming and jogging to keep fit, she is a vegetarian and wants to have her own vegetarian restaurant in the future where she will be a cook (she has already started to save money for it). What is more, she has a younger brother - Piotr (Peter in English), he's 12. She started her career when she was 20.

Querelle's real name is Lizette/Lisette (not sure) Jansen, but the photographer that discovered her turned it into Querelle.

Plus, I had no idea about Vlada's name!

I love this thread! I am learning so many new things! (Although we are looking like stalkers right about now! :rofl:)

I didn't know about Vlada either. And lol at Sneja's sweet tooth (I would never have guessed), and Leah's pet rat. :P

Anja Rubik sometimes sells on ebay the shoes that she gets after fashion shows and which don't fit neither her, nor her friends.

Freja drinks a lot of tea... or she used to anyway..

miu miu said:
Anja Rubik sometimes sells on ebay the shoes that she gets after fashion shows and which don't fit neither her, nor her friends.
For how much?

Gemma Ward's family moved from England to Australia and that is why her accent doesn't sound completely australian.

Sasha Pivovarova has never had any training for the catwalk.

Daria Werbowy is actually about 28 years old.

Natalia Vodianova's friends tried to cut her face when she came back from modeling because they thought she was abandoning them.

Jessica Miller
is a former John Robert Power's student.

Miranda Kerr is no taller than 5'7"

JP
is going to acting school.

That's all I can think of right now :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"