Random Facts about Models

I thought the youngest model ever glancing on the Vogue cover was Brook Shields, no?
unsure.gif

Brooke Shields didn't appear on the cover of Vogue until she was about 18. Her first cover came in '83/84 and she was born in 1965. So that would make Gemma the youngest ever, at 16.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol!! ..i think this calls for some serious googling...brb

i really dont know what to say...theres so many sources out there claiming that "So-and-so" was the youngest vogue cover model....accoring to wikipedia brooke shields was on the cover of american vogue feb. 1980 issue

BaroqueRockstar said:
i thought milla?
lol

Milla Jovovich landed the Revlon "most beautiful women in the world" campaign with Richard Avedon when she was 12. That gets commonly confused with a Vogue cover, for some reason.

Wikipedia is not generally very reliable, as anyone can edit it the information.

However, if we're going by Wikipedia as a good source, it says KK landed the cover at age 17.

irina l contributed music to the film "the passenger" along with dan levy.

Vlada Roslyakova's real name is Elena. I don't know if it's been metioned here before? :P

Sophie Srej's real name is 'Zsófi' which is Sophie in Hungarian, but hard to pronounce to English-speakers.

Barbara Palvin study in the same high school like Adina Forizs did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->