Remember Me

Discussion in 'the Entertainment Spot' started by lizbabe09, Mar 8, 2010.

1. lizbabe09

lizbabe09 New Member

I just saw the preview for this movie starring Robert Pattinson and Emilie de Ravin and now I really want to see it. A friend of mine told me it's supposed to have a surprising ending so I might just go watch it when it comes out next week.

2. lonn3k3

lonn3k3 New Member

the movie seems good but it's a shame emilie de ravin has the main female part, she's annoying and not a good actress IMO

3. Jenna-maria

Jenna-maria New Member

I did read about the end...maybe because of that I need to see it even tough I am not so excited about it. My Robobsession is gone and Emilie is not my favourite. she was so annoying in Roswell *hahha*

4. funkystar

funkystar Active Member

As long as Emile doesn't scream 'MAH BAAAYBEEEE!!!' in the movie at the top of her lungs she should be less annoying to watch :lol:.

5. lizbabe09

lizbabe09 New Member

^hahaha for sure. She didn't look too bad in the previews. I really want to watch it to see what the ending. Oh and because of mister 007 :smile:

6. dajrekshn

dajrekshn New Member

thanks to certain ppl at LJ who don't know how to whiten their spoilers i found out about the ending a month ago and it did ruined the thing for me.going to watch it, but still. :(

7. jomarlushka

jomarlushka New Member

i found 2 reviews about the movie and both are saying that the movie is really baaad

i posted the newyorkpost-review here:

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f50/robert-pattinson-97037-20.html

here is another review from cutprintreview:

8. dajrekshn

dajrekshn New Member

interesting how they point out the fact about "not getting into development of ally/tyler relationship". rob said that there was a lot of it and that, due to summit's wish to make it PG-13 they cut it all out, which made it the way this review has been describing it (rob said exact thing about this getting into bed asap, exact).

glad that no one said (thus the reviews i read so far) anything bad about rob's acting.

9. jomarlushka

jomarlushka New Member

^well unfortunately i wouldn't call that this description from the ny-post a compliment: :smile:

10. lizbabe09

lizbabe09 New Member

Oh wow harsh reviews.

11. dajrekshn

dajrekshn New Member

oh wow. that's a first one calling him bad i've read so far.:shock:

12. funkystar

funkystar Active Member

Thanks for the "bad" reviews I've actually read some really positive reviews for this movie (quite a few of them as well). Will need to dig them up and post them.

#12 funkystar, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited by moderator : Mar 12, 2010
  13. Dora

Dora New Member

My friend's sister lives in Greece, she saw it, she told her sister and her sister called me this morning.
    She was so excited and begged me to donwload the movie, and she also told me the ending.
    I closed the phone to her face... I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!!!!

14. dajrekshn

dajrekshn New Member

argh. :( so sorry, Dora.
    ...from what i've been hearing it doesn't ruin the experience all that much, if that helps? :smile:

anyway, going to watch it this friday in the cinema.. :smile:

15. miast

miast New Member

I just started watching a copy of it and closed it down after 5 minutes!
    I need to see Rob in the comfort of my very uncomfortable cinema seat lol.

I've got to wait until next Friday. Can't wait though :smile: :wub:

16. lizbabe09

lizbabe09 New Member

Ooh definitely let us let us know how it is..I'm still debating whether or not to go see it.

17. Frostelized

Frostelized New Member

I read a review for the movie that basically said it had a horrible "twist" ending.

I agree, did not like the ending. Highlight below to read a potential spoiler:

it's a sad ending, and i on't like sad endings!!

18. dajrekshn

dajrekshn New Member

well, it just opened in other countries (few of them) and it already earned (in one day) the whole first weekend gross in USA.

seems the leaking of the ending really did affect numbers for the US boxoffice.

19. Eyrene

Eyrene New Member

I saw it last Sunday, it was amazing IMO. Good storyline, good acting, and Robert looked damn hot :P. My mouth was full open @ the ending twist, I actually cried :lol:

20. dajrekshn

dajrekshn New Member

i don't know what the heck is wrong with me (or vice versa with the critics :lol:) but the movie's good, like really really good. :huh::ninja: i'm really surprised.

the storyline is dinamic, rob and ruby did really good (i think he managed to show/transfer the fU ck-up he has/is, ruby's role is just touching and she's amazing), dialogue's weren't cheesy at all - actually they're surprisingly good (i figured they just cut out parts of longer convo's in the trailer), the only cheesy thing is the tattoo .

it's not your typical family-drama movie,IMO. it screwed me totally, i was/am atm totally depressed with it, it gets you and i actually cried like a little baby (forget i told you this) :ninja:.

anyway, Rob can act and is able to pull other grimaces other then the constipated one *caugh*twilight*caugh*, actually what surprised me is how good he is in mimicking and gesturing, he pulled it off, really. good job. :smile: