Remember Me

Holy hell this movie needed to come with a warning or something. It was just so heart wrenching and I just freaked out when I realized what was happening at the end. Man what a way to end it..I'm still tearing up. I thought it was a damn good movie.

*I put my reactions in white in case it might spoil something for someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting so damn curious for the end. I already arranged my companion for the movie. :lol: I am very eager to just say; PM me the end.. But I'm not going to. I'm not going to cheat for once.

I just saw it. It was a little better than I thought. The ending was expected though, how can it not be with a title like that?
I thought Emilie was pretty good.

i just saw it and i was surprised how serious the film is! (didn't expect a comedy but still) rob did a good job imho ^_^ and how adorable was the girl that played his sister? she's amazing! in some scenes i didn't like emilie's acting, but overall rob and her had good chemistry.
i knew that the ending was surprising and sad, but i totally didn't expect this! :shock: especially in that context.

yeah, i found emilie kinda bland at some parts of the movie.
ruby's indeed the real star of the movie. :heart:

during the shooting we saw candids of rob running to catch up with emilie in a park. i wonder why they weren't in the movie! i remember rob's and emilie's outfit from the candids and there was a scene with them wearing those clothes in a park, but no running rob :(:P

^Yeah I was wondering about that when it was done. I also want to say that I'm mad they filmed it over the summer because I couldn't see them. A friend of mine taking summer classes couldn't stop talking about how she saw them so many times over the summer...so upsetting.

I finally saw and I actually loved it. It's like one of those movies you like but you don't really want to see again because of the ending. It good so quiet in the theatre and I also cried. Robert did an awesome job in my opinion. Emilie was kind of .. I don't know .. I feel like she could have done better at parts. All and all a great movie and definitely worth watching. I'll definitely watch it again because I hope the ending won't affect me that much a second time!

My local region newspaper (a very good one and actually really hard to impress) had a good review. Gave the movie 3 stars. Said that Robert proved to have more skills then Twilight ever showed. The only small pointer they gave was that the ending was too heavy for the movie.

Yeah, the end was soo unexpected.

But I really think that Robert proved himself to be a great actor. He's not the best but he can improve with more and more good movies.

Yeah, the end was soo unexpected.

But I really think that Robert proved himself to be a great actor. He's not the best but he can improve with more and more good movies.
this is exactly the hunch i'm having about him as an actor, that he's not resistant to improving, and with the right set of scripts might actually evolve into a serious actor. hope so anyway. :flower:

I agree with you guys about him doing good in the movie, and nakedifiwantto that was one my favorite parts, I was like "yeah you tell him!" Who's the actress that played his little sister? She was really good.

The movie is doing pretty well since it's release yesterday. Pathe is our biggest cinema holder and it's third after Alice in Wonderland and The Bounty Hunter.

I plan on seeing it with a friend of mine soon. She doesn't want to see Alice, I don't want to see Dear John so we'll settle for this one.

Remember Me scans on Ciné-Télé Revue

lunanuevameyer

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"