Rene Caovilla shoes

fassion

Reaction score
Hi.

I was wondering if people in this forum knew about the existence of the brand Rene Caovilla and what do you think about this brand.
I just bought a pair of sandals at www.footlux.com , and i told some of my friends, and they thought I was crazy cause they are very expensive and they had never heard of this brand.
I think Rene Caovillas shoes are amazing, too expensive i know, but they are like jewels. They are confortable and I think they are timeless.
What do you think?

i think they are great shoes. i don't own any, but i have been following his designs for some time. i see them the same, like jewels. good for you :heart:

we're in the same boat! i recently discovered him as well but the sales associate at neiman-marcus said he's been around forever and used to design for valentino. anyway, here are the shoes i bought about a month ago:

C3218B.jpg

and it totally feels like i'm wearing jewelry on my feet. the only problem is i need an outfit as special as the shoe! any suggestions?

ETA (edited to add:( so sorry, i'm a new poster and i've already broken a rule! i didn't know i should've posted the source of my picture. the website where i got a picture of the shoe is www.renecaovilla.com from his spring collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhhh..... Renè Caovilla..... Although I don't own any, I'm definitely a big fan of his work..... He's been around for quite some time and his pieces are just amazing :woot:. His showroom and boutique in Milan are just beautiful..... :crush:

showroom.jpg

boutique1.jpg

boutique2.jpg

boutique3.jpg

Source: www.renecaovilla.com and www.vogue.com.au

Shaiza, those are the shoes I bought!!!!
They are gorgeus, your outfit could be simple, wearing those shoes is enough.
If you like Rene Caovilla, try www.footlux.com , I looked at www.neimanmarcus.com and www.saksfithavenue.com , but their prices are around 150$ more... I am in love with another pair that have flowers and straps to tie around...

They are greate! i have one pair of them and i love them a lot.
i think its one of the best brand!!!

I love him. He is very underrated. His shoes are like the most delicate jewels for your feet ever. I have these shoes in the fuscha color. I love them. I don't wear them as much as i want though (they are too small, but i got them at a really good price, so i suffer for beauty).

Pic from Saks.com and google search engine.

I have the gold twist shoes (but mine are the fuscha color, that shoe, the pink one, is for color reference).

Also, look at how amazing that other one is with the jewelled sole! *drool* i wish i had that. it's so amazing and special. :woot:

Attachments

• rene.jpg
    rene.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 29
  • sole.jpg
    sole.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 29
  • color.jpg
    color.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
ha! i found them on ebay. These are the exact ones that i have. Same heel and everything!

Pic from Ebay.

Attachments

• myshoe2.jpg
    myshoe2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 4
  • myshoe.jpg
    myshoe.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 3
Hi.

I was wondering if people in this forum knew about the existence of the brand Rene Caovilla and what do you think about this brand.
I just bought a pair of sandals at www.footlux.com , and i told some of my friends, and they thought I was crazy cause they are very expensive and they had never heard of this brand.
I think Rene Caovillas shoes are amazing, too expensive i know, but they are like jewels. They are confortable and I think they are timeless.
What do you think?
Worse shoes ever. Have five pairs they fell apart the first time they were worn

I was just looking at his brand the other day. Haven’t heard of him in ages. Nice to see the smaller boutique brands are still around. If he did men’s shoes I would definitely buy them.

I was just looking at his brand the other day. Haven’t heard of him in ages. Nice to see the smaller boutique brands are still around. If he did men’s shoes I would definitely buy them.
ha! i found them on ebay. These are the exact ones that i have. Same heel and everything!

Pic from Ebay.

I have no experience using the brand. But the pairs looks good to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->