Resort 05

I :heart: that DKNY look...so cool and chic at the same time...very summer...where did you find those pictures...?

photos from wwd by: Stephane Feugere, Thomas Iannaccone and David Turner :flower:

I saw the Chanel collection in WWD and it's really very good. Love the nautical theme. So perfect.

hmm...i'll have to check out wwd then...although resort is never anything to get excited about...

i like the perry ellis look very much...

thx lena...

I leik the first chanel look, the lilac dkny dress is nice but rather played out style, perry ellis look is nice as well

ok i've never quite understood what resort collections are for...just cheaper?

photos posted are all there is at wwd :wink:

loserunit*, resort collections are the pre-spring lines that hit the stores just before Christmas holidays (destined for the ladies who travel to exotic places for their winter vacations) they are not cheaper than the other lines, just a pre-taste of the spring -summer collections.

personally i'm not excited at all from what i saw already, i find the nautical theme very deja vu and the DKNY/Ellis lines too 'grown up' and a bit boring to be honest.
of course its a very samll taste we are getting from :heart: wwd , but enough to see that the general mood is uber conservative and playing it safe...

a tiny bit dissapointed to be honest :ninja:

i hate the idea of "chanel homme" in general.
karl lagerfeld needs to stop being obsessed with hedi slimane and copying everything he does.
coco chanel is spinning in her grave!!

may27.jpg

Originally posted by brian@May 31st, 2004 - 8:16 pm
i hate the idea of "chanel homme" in general.
oh no, the idea of chanel homme is AMAZING.......just as long as he does it right.......i think he needs a bit of help from somebody :innocent:

if anyone is wondering what dior's cruisewear is going to be, we'll have to wait until the fall 04 couture show comes out to get a hint at what the inspiration/fabric prints will be before it hits the stores... am i right? i know it's what was done last year.

Originally posted by Acid@May 31st, 2004 - 2:57 pm
chanel homme cruise.......
i HATE nautical :sick:
AAAAAH!, That is HIDEOUS!!!!!!! Make it go away!

Originally posted by brian@May 31st, 2004 - 1:19 pm
if anyone is wondering what dior's cruisewear is going to be, we'll have to wait until the fall 04 couture show comes out to get a hint at what the inspiration/fabric prints will be before it hits the stores... am i right? i know it's what was done last year.
That doesn't always happen like for the new A/W pret a porter collection it wasn't similar to the S/S couture at all so the couture might influence the resort collection this year....or not

:blink: those Chanel look like womens wear on guys, and very boring indeed, herr K. needs a brake , save us please :glare:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->