Rich Girls

Lizzie (Ally's friend...who Jamie was jealous of) is now friends of Marykate and Ashley's...she supposedly goes to NYU or something like that...heres a pic of Lizzie and MK:

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought Lizzt seemed much nicer than Jamie on that show.

jayson said:
Anyone got some pics of Ally?

flip_2.jpg
20040830tommyhilf.jpg
04092017-23-35TommyHilfi_Kambo_3361352_1.jpg
W0J04FPX.jpg
flip_16.jpg
richgirlsallyplay.jpg
I heard she smoked too much pot ...

neither of of them look great... ally is plain ugly, her mouth and teeth totally resemble those of tommy hilfiger, who is not a fashion designer whatsoever
but the show was funny... seeing the rich girls being so clueless and non-sense...

I think Ally is cut she's a natural girl and i like here thinking way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I'm surprised people are still talking about the show/these girls. I've mostly forgotten, but admit it was somewhat of a guilty pleasure for me. I am actually interested in seeing what these girls are doing with themselves today...

aww rich girls <3

does anyone can upload a episode?

sorry for bumping but I just had to point out how much I loved this show when the teethy one fell down the stairs :rofl:

Yuck. For some reason I remember Jamie rubbing me the wrong way the entire season. Ally seemed so much nicer and more care free. Jamie fell down the ugly tree and hit every branch..yikes

they are showing this on mtv canada every day at 2pm or something if anyone cares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->