Rihanna & Shia LaBeouf - Dating?

They are ''supposedly'' going to show up at the MTV Awards together.

all i can say is that she is one lucky son of a beep.
:lol:

im in LOVE with Shia, i bought Vanity Fair just because he was on the cover :blush: lol.
and boy, the pictures of him in it were fineee too :smile:

:lol: That is so cute, you better copyright that before someone takes it and uses it.

Oh, as much as I would like to take credit for it, I didn't make it up... someone on Perez or LiveJournal or one of those places did. But it is cute. ^_^

I don't see why everyone thinks its such a random hookup... they are two gorgeous young people who appear to be down to earth and must have similar interest if they are in such similar professions. She seems a bit high maintinence for him, but other than that it makes sense to me. :unsure:

Shianna... :rofl: I love that, although I'm not big on the pairing.

:innocent:
wenn5029649__oPt.jpg

We just don’t get it!
Josh Hartnett was spotted making out with Rihanna in NYC on Thursday night.
What’s his appeal???? He gets all the hot chicks!
Hartnett was spotted locking lips with RiRi at NYC club Pink Elephant, after her concert at the Nokia Theater in Times Square earlier that night.
The duo, who were sipping Dom Perignon and Pink vodka throughout the night, arrived separately but left together.
Rihanna and Josh apparently have known each other for a bit and were spotted at lunch together in LA a few weeks ago.
Damn, RiRi - Shia LaBeouf is so much better than Hartrnett!
perezhilton

This just in: Rhianna is now vhmently denying the Josh Hartnett rumors, saying they just met co-hosting on TRL.

I've been meaning to ask this question forever now : How the hell do you pronounce a name like Labeouf ? (it sounds as if some random French guy had boggled those letters and formed a whole new word).Well, it sounds ridiculous in French.

Haha thanks, well I somehow suspected that it was related to the word 'boeuf' so it's probably linked in some way to the French family name 'Leboeuf'.

It's funny because , in my head, I still pronounce it 'La-be-ouf' (ouf pronounced like 'ewf' in English, which is a French slang that means 'crazy' ) I keep hanging on to it because it sounds funny.

she can do so much better. seriously. i bet if she wouldve stuck with puffy none of those crazy albums wouldve happened. she needs some wu-tang beats with some puffy remix.

it's probably just a friendly dinner...business perhaps.
why do people in the industry always have to be dating each other if they are out at dinner/lunch/shopping? it's so funny.....

oy.... I can't picture it. I'll always think of Shia as the guy from Even Stevens.

it's probably just a friendly dinner...business perhaps.
why do people in the industry always have to be dating each other if they are out at dinner/lunch/shopping? it's so funny.....

I thought that too, until I heard that they were "feeding each other strawberries." That could have been made up/blown out of proportion too, but it sounded quite incriminating to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->