Robert Pattinson

At JFK April 23rd

Some extras from leaving his hotel in NYC

robpattinson.blogspot.com

He's in NYC now but looked like he left. His next film starts in June. Not sure if anything else will start before then :flower:
I thought the filming of Mission Black List was some Time in May.
( Thx again for sharing pix Chloe xxx
Posted via Mobile Device

Their was a tweet today saying Rob will be attending the Cannes Film Festival. Not sure how legit the info is yet but he doesn't have any films in contention but I believe two or three of his upcoming films are being sold so he might be going for that reason. Kind of like what he did for Remember Me. I guess we will see soon enough.

it makes perfect sense he's going to Cannes, he needs to sell his movie and he needs to push hold on to me (with Carey being there).

Do we know for sure that he's going to Cannes ?? I'd so love too ! <3
It'll remember me of last year : he was so cool and laidback.. and proud of his work with Cronenberg. (So were his fans)
Im proud of his movies choices, he sure has a long career ahead of him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Do we know for sure that he's going to Cannes ?? I'd so love too ! <3
It'll remember me of last year : he was so cool and laidback.. and proud of his work with Cronenberg. (So were his fans)
Im proud of his movies choices, he sure has a long career ahead of him.
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think he's going :( To be honest I was quite hesitant to believe the source that said he was going. Most likely he wasn't even supposed to go from the start. Anyways maybe next year with Cronenberg again :wink:

Rob out in LA May 23rd

Thank goodness the beard is off. He looks good.

I agree with you Chloe, Rob looks great.
Its nice to see that hes focusing on his work.
Cant wait for Dior Rob to happen :woot::heart:

^ Are we ever going to see Dior Rob or is it just a rumor? :unsure:

If you go to RP Life's website they found out some new info on it and it looks like it's directed by Romain Gavras. It should be interesting to see what he does especially when you see his other work.

OH MY !!!! Rob + Romain :woot: :woot:. Sorry to sound like a 13 year old fan girl but that's such an interesting pair.

Rob was at a Bjork concert last night. Here he is with Bjork's back up singers. He looks great.

Some more pics of Rob from last night. Also please pull up your pants :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->