Robert Pattinson

I'm rather fond of him... Now that Twilight is over, I'm hoping that he's going to get better roles. :flower: Also, Mia's in that film, so that definitely gives me hope.

Robert leaving an office building in LA August 16th :heart:

robpattinson.blogspot.com

Robert Pattinson appears to be in a good mood while filming scenes for his movie Maps to the Stars on Saturday afternoon (August 17) at Union Station in Los Angeles

justjared.com

A behind the scenes video of the making of the Dior Homme commercial. This looks amazing :heart:

^He looks amazing in those coats, imo :smile:

Is it one long commercial or several short ones? I wish it´s the latter... and that at some point they´ll release the full material, it would be a shame otherwise.

Dior Homme Fragrance
I guess this is the final ad? it doesn´t have a logo but it´s from the september issue of GQ Russia...

journal-plaza.net

I believe the one on the right is the official pic because I saw on twitter a few pics of Dior displays and posters and they are using that one. Maybe for the magazines they might incorporate some of the other images?

Two new pics from an article in Elle France. I don't normally like a beard on him but I love how he looks here with it :heart:

robpattinson.blogspot.com

I am really really impressed by the interview and by all the input he had. The ad (teasers & pictures) exactly reflect what he said and how he view the ad :smile:

Here he talks about filming the ad.

imo he sounds and looks so grown up, far from his Twilight days in ´08. I don´t know how much of the interview was scripted and rehearsed but he looks relaxed and at ease, I like that.
I can´t wait to see his future projects, I can´t seem to fathom the idea of him fading out (like many people think it will happen now that the saga is over)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->