Robert Pattinson

This is so much better than Jude's. I love Jude but his cockney accent in the Dior adverts, when in real life he has a normal British accent, made me want to change the channel every time it came on. This is fast, sleek, lacks the cheese factor, and is very sexy.

imo he sounds and looks so grown up, far from his Twilight days in ´08. I don´t know how much of the interview was scripted and rehearsed but he looks relaxed and at ease, I like that.
I can´t wait to see his future projects, I can´t seem to fathom the idea of him fading out (like many people think it will happen now that the saga is over)...

Indeed you can see he had a lot of artistic freedom and really knows what he is talking about, what he wanted, why he did it and why he did it that way. I think he is the best Dior ambassador with Theron. Portman & Lawrence are no use really..

I hope he will do some more promo because I really enjoyed both the video and hearing him talk about the project as a whole. I can't wait to smell it and hopeful offer it to someone !

At Dior's site they also have a few extra scenes that are not in the advert. I think the commercial is gorgeous but then I am bias, whatever :lol: It's sexy, modern and fun. Rob and the model have great chemistry and he looks amazing and very elegant in the clothing :heart:

Not really liking the finished advert.
Too much Edward, not enough Rob IMO.

He looks hot. I don't see Edward at all. Camille looks fun too and they have great chemistry.

Yeah, I don´t see Edward... but I don´t know how biased I am :stuart:

I'm surprise too see how good the ads for Dior is...Rob and Camille are perfect IMO :mrgreen:

i think he acted badly in the ad, he looks hot, no doubts about that, but no expression during the whole ad whatsoever (except for that cute smile at one point), so i'm rather meh...

I love that ad! If only he was as confident and sexy in his movies. He sure can act sexy

I was really hoping this would be a 5-minute "film" like Jude Law's was with credits at the end and everything. I'm disappointed in that regard.

I'm not blown away by it. It will look good for the television ads, but it definitely has music video styling (which makes sense with this director).

Usually I'm not a fan of perfume tv ads because most of them look extremely contrived and over the top in terms of styling, music and acting to the point of looking kinda ridiculous quite frankly, but this one is actually alright ^_^

:buzz:

Robert Pattinson and Dane DeHaan are teaming up to star in Life, the true story about the friendship between James Dean and Life magazine photographer Dennis Stock.

DeHaan will bring Dean to life while Pattinson will portray Stock in the movie being directed by Anton Corbijn.

Iain Canning and Emile Sherman -- the producing team behind the Oscar-winning drama The King's Speech and the acclaimed Michael Fassbender drama Shame -- are producing Life via their See Saw Films. Glen Basner's FilmNation will launch the project to foreign buyers at the Toronto Film Festival.

Stock was a young photographer working for the Magnum agency when he received an assignment that changed his life: to shoot a free-spirited actor named James Dean.

The gig became a personal journey for both as they traveled from L.A. to New York to Indiana. During the trip, Stock captured now-iconic images of the actor before he was launched to stardom with East of Eden (1955).
The movie, with a script by Luke Davies and a budget in the $10 million to $15 million range, is eyeing a shoot in early 2014.

Pattinson (WME, 3 Arts Entertainment, Sloane Offer) recently wrapped David Cronenberg's Maps to the Stars as well as The Rover, a futuristic thriller that also stars Guy Pearce.
hollywoodreporter

I read Pattinson+Dean and I cringed for a second, he´d get crucified by the press is he plays Dean, no matter if he does a good job or not imo so it´s a good thing that he´s not playing that role yet it sounds like an interesting project :smile:

^ Also him playing James would of been cliche. I like that he is playing the part of the photographer. Can't wait to see him and Dane together.

I'm quite astonished how an actor like him, very limited in his acting skills, can get all these great projects....:rolleyes:

I'm glad that he's not playing Dean, it would be just to obvious.

Rob going to the gym on the 23rd & 25th of September

robpattinson.blogspot.com

Robert Pattinson grabbed some food on the run in Hollywood on Wednesday; October 2013

dailymail.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->