00450m.jpg
00460m.jpg

00470m.jpg
00480m.jpg

00490m.jpg
00500m.jpg

00510m.jpg

Source: Style.com

Very good for Cavalli! Pleasantly surprised! I really am liking the somewhat subtle Egyptian influence. The suit in the first photo in post 61 is actually very elegant and I love that color! I hope he continues like this! and thanks Kevinnn!

I used to dislike his previous collections but this one is really good! And Elise's dress from #61 is really glamourous. That's my favourite piece from this collection and from all Milan shows as well.

why the cowboy pieces? I don't think they go well here.

Finally, Cavalli has tucked away the usual trashiness. Very sexy clothes...but not overdone like he normally does it. Caroline's dress is so nice.

UNiQFashionista said:
wow--im imperssed so far!! and Liya.!! yay

I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE... I WASNT EXPECTING THIS FROM CAVALLI... A TONED DOWN SEX APPEAL CLASSY VERY "FAYE DUNNAWAY" AND LIYA LIYA LIYA ...

Well now that everybody is mention it
the mixture of egypt+safari+the30's = The purple rose of Cairo by Woody Allen
haha^_^ just a stupid thing, but it does makes sense, doesn't it?

PS: The only thing I would take out of the show is Iselin Steiro, she couldn't look worst

This man frustrates the hell out of me sometimes. For the last few years it seems, I like his fall collections. But then he screws it all up with spring.

Why can't he always be this good?

On the plus side though, it proves that last years Poiret/Bakst collection wasn't just a fluke.

Definitly love the Faye Dunaway vibe, so chic. Those 20's via 1970's wrap dresses are very cute, as are the jodphurs (shock)

And of course, the evening dresses are beautiful. Practical? Hardly, but beautiful to look at and dream about.

very sexy but also very sophisticated. one of the best collections in years

WHOAAAAAAAA!!!

How did he manage to tone down the tackiness? This is looking very elegantly sumptuous.

i normally hate cavalli but some of this is kind of nice
tanya looks amazing

wow, he actually has so gorgeous pieces in here. with the exception of a few traditionally tacky cavalli stuff, this collection is quite the improvement

00440m.jpg
Style.com

I'm absolutely LIVING for this color! would you say its electric or metallic?

Well, some of the pieces are typical Cavalli but some are really nice too. A definate improvement. The hair and make-up is nice.

It's like Film Noir plus African glitter. I love it! Everything is toned down like it's supposed to be. Cavalli's hitting the bullseye.

Gorgeous collection. Not to keen on the makeup. The hair is gorgeous though. Sexy and glam as usual. And it's good to see Liya there. I love the cover-ups.

kezme44 said:
very uncavalli. this is actually wearable.
Exactly what I thought. Cavalli still brings to mind pastel organza cut to the crotch and emblazoned in butterflies. This is much more serious-looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->