Roberto Cavalli F/W 2007.08 Milan

You know Milan is having a good season if even Cavalli has a good collection. :innocent:

I like it. I think the main reason is that it is better tailored, esp. the gowns. That, and the fact that he went easy on the whole Western/cowgirl theme.

My favorite dress is Tanya's cream one-shouldered gown. The back is pretty sexy.

Meanwhile, rich women in Texas are getting their checkbooks and Centurions ready!

Joke aside, I like that Cavalli is going a bit more quiet these days. Pretty! :flower:

as covered up as Cavalli can be.
i don t really like it. Cavalli s better off doing outrageously sexy:blush:

Thank you a million times Kuba for the Hqs, Ive wondered where youve been! I love this collection, it is my favorite Cavalli collection in a few seasons. I love the printed blouses and dresses and the evening looks are stunning so glam but not over the top, the green on Lily is just AmaZing!!:D

I've been enjoying Cavalli so much more than is socially acceptable these past few seasons. I still miss the blingy over the top days but these collections are actually wearable. I just need a nice Texan gala to attend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->