Just Cavalli F/W 07.08 Milan

r2399419899.jpg

yahoo news

Too much, too much. The outfit on Natasha is really nice though.

I love all baby-doll dress and that outfit on Tanya just take my breathe away!!! I love the sweater and skirt... It's just ME :heart:

:ermm: I like some of the skirts but the fur is too much...:yuk: The boots are also hideous...:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the blue baby doll dress and the silver dress so far... I'd have to see more to say more though.

borjacapella said:
summer clothes with fur, boots and coats... not linking ti too much...
iawtc. is this going to be a trend in milan. d&g and this.

i dont hate the shoes, but probably cuz they are a knockoff of the LAMB knockoff of the Vivienne Westwood shoes which i like

...I don't even need to speak. The abominable snowman from the first picture can do all the talking for me. :sick:

Trista said:
This is worse than Baby Phat...

True! :ninja:

Those boots are by far the ugliest shoes I've seen so far this season. And all the fur.. :angry:

Some great pieces,i am surprised but it is still very Cavalli and in your face!!!
And this is sooo not f/w,is he serious?

I love Emina's outfit!!! (sooo meeee)
And I love something that I can't explain, in Bruna Tenorio's outfit, it's like tights with a skirt made of grey cotton, I like that layering...
the short boots are awesome!
Nice Cavalli, but remember it's his second and younger line

bubble skirts eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuwww...no one in new york or london did those and for good reason

lot's of cool pieces. all in all, great. the fur on the other hand...like the fur bonnet at the Marc's show...some great detailing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->