Roberto Cavalli for H&M

When is it being released worldwide? I've read people saying November 9th.. but I saw an ad in HK and it says it's being released November 2nd..hmn?

All the press releases I've read have said Nov 8th.....

soo full campaign is on the sight right now
21 images
here we go
source-hm.com

Is it going to be available in Washington DC? I'll be abroad all month, until I touch down there the 23rd & it'd be nice to check it out! :]

This collection is definately for the Britneys and Parises of the world. But I do like the le smoking looks. The menswear is so uninspired.

im not fond of this at all, i do not like animal prints and its too 'glitzy' (typical cavalli tbqh)

Is it going to be available in Washington DC? I'll be abroad all month, until I touch down there the 23rd & it'd be nice to check it out! :]

They had the V & R collection at the store near Metro Center last year, so I am assuming so.

is seems like people on TFS arent too excited about this collection at all. (at least compared to viktor and rolf and stella)

i think the NY stores are the only ones carrying the line on the east coast.

they line is NOT being carried in Boston. :angry:

how about you dont buy anything since you dont like it and let the people who do buy it? :innocent:

i totally agree with you here, if you dont like it - dont buy it and let the people who are really wanting it get it without having to resort to paying ridiculous prices for it on ebay

Thanks for the campaign! :heart: I love Stammy's long leopard dress and Erin's black suit jacket looks great too. ^_^ Definitely looking forward to seeing the clothes in stores!

What would these items not be shown on the hm.com collection page?
missing.jpg
?
I hope they are there. Do you think they will be in the collection?
(pic from http:annienyc.blogspot.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
They had the V & R collection at the store near Metro Center last year, so I am assuming so.

No, it will not be available in Washington DC according to the shop finder on hm.com. I'm there on thursday, so I was hoping as well, but I guess I'll have to take my chances with the swedish online shop.

I see a lot of talk here about the prices being higher. Have you considered that this might have something to do with the dollar being so low right now? In relation to the swedish krona it's at it's lowest since 1992, and about 20% lower than a few years ago. (Which is absolutely fabulous for me - since I'm going to be in the US next week.. :innocent: )

i totally agree with you here, if you dont like it - dont buy it and let the people who are really wanting it get it without having to resort to paying ridiculous prices for it on ebay

yeah but i live in small city where the clothes dont sell like in big cities. they will just go to waste.. they will be hanging weeks and weeks in discount racks cause no one bought them. then someone in the midwest of us, who can not get their hands on the products, would kill for a piece..thats where ebay comes along..:innocent:

No, it will not be available in Washington DC according to the shop finder on hm.com. I'm there on thursday, so I was hoping as well, but I guess I'll have to take my chances with the swedish online shop.

:( oh well. Thanks for checking the shop finder:flower:

Does anyone know why the collection is only going to be in the NYC stores along the East Coast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexica
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->