Roberto Cavalli for H&M

At first I was thinking these pants looked ridiculous, but there's something about them i like. i'm torn. they could either look cool, or ridiculous.
rome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the pants look ridiculous. i also think that pants like that attract attention to "problem areas".

please include your credit for the image, silk chemise.

i think the pants look ridiculous. i also think that pants like that attract attention to "problem areas".

please include your credit for the image, silk chemise.

oh, i keep forgetting. thanks for the reminder. it is from the h&m blog, http://blog.hm.com

thanks for the pants advice. yeah, i guess they're silly. lol

how do you guys feel about the animal prints theme? i thought as a trend it was a bit passé already..if i get something from this collection, will it be sooooo passé by next year? considering i pay more for these than normal h&m stuff that is easily dispoable and so cheap. :D

i went ahead and screen capped all the images and blogged it. if u guys dont want to keep clicking next peep them at my blog!

[URL="http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2007/10/24/roberto-cavalli-at-hm-collection-preview/"]http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2007/10/24/roberto-cavalli-at-hm-collection-preview/[/URL]

thanks! i was already planning on going to our capital city to get more stuff but now that I see it.. I dont really want want anything from this collection..

The only animal print I could get is the tights..Maybe the black buttonup shirt for my bf... and the 27th pic's black shirt/miniskirt mix for me...thats about it. If the jeans fit good, then those..but most of it looks so tacky.. sorry to say..

Is this all of it or are there more items? What about bags?

So far Lagerfeld and Stella have been the best *sigh*

i dont remember the karl lagerfeld jewelry as being as expensive as the roberto cavalli jewelry...

pic of margareta and cavalli's wife (wearing the trench)(blog.hm.com)
25okt_bild3.jpg

Thanks for the pics:flower:

I'm unsure about this collection... All of this was trendy 3 years ago... I do like the wrap dress- might pick it up.

how do you guys feel about the animal prints theme? i thought as a trend it was a bit passé already..if i get something from this collection, will it be sooooo passé by next year? considering i pay more for these than normal h&m stuff that is easily dispoable and so cheap. :D

I agree, it's hot for about right now, and then over. I am not crazy about the collection, i don't think it's as original as the other 3 collections have been. I do love animal print, but nothing screams out at me as awesome. I think the bustiers might be classic, and the bracelet, but everything else is going to be out of favor so soon, might as well buy it cheaper. This is going to be the most expensive h&m collection. The furry jacket is nice, but $250!!!!!! That's insane.

Stella's stuff was so much nicer. That trench coat she made was great. V&R's trench was very original. This trench is just plain. The rest of the stuff is run of the mill clothing but made in animal print. That is really too bad.

I also think the items are way overpriced. $20 for the tights? $50 for the bracelet? $200 for the trenches? (stella's and VR's trenches were $129). Too much. H&M has been raises their prices like crazy. I'm sure that much of that has to do with costs, but definitely not all. I don't like their new pricing at all. I don't buy nearly as much from them as I used to.

the scarf and necklace are the only items i'd buy from this collection so far...

the clothes, esp that fringe leather jacket, look really cheap.

I think I might just buy some dresses to sell them on ebay. What do you guys think would be the "hot" items to get? I wonder if this collection will crowd up ebay as the past have..
Im sure some Jessica Simpson like L.A. girl would love to get their hands on the dresses...

Zebra Print Scarf
rome4zq0.jpg

blog.hm.com

cavallihmmore02yo8.jpg

nitrolicious.com

i've seen somewhere better pic with scarfs, but i can't find it right now :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member