Roberto Cavalli for H&M

oh i love the spot! can't wait to see it on tv!!! thanks for posting!

nypost.com
photo02.jpg

photo03.jpg

photo04.jpg

I love the ads ... sexiness combined with strong sense of sophistication
And the price isn't so bad :D

I love the ring. Beautiful and the long leopard dress, although I doubt that I'll be able to pull it off...

yeah but i live in small city where the clothes dont sell like in big cities. they will just go to waste.. they will be hanging weeks and weeks in discount racks cause no one bought them. then someone in the midwest of us, who can not get their hands on the products, would kill for a piece..thats where ebay comes along..:innocent:

hmmm i wonder why it would then be sold there then (wherever you live) and only in NYC on the east coast of the US.

The spot and campaigns are AMAZING but im reli not keen on the clothes.

There's actually a much longer spot on German tv, but it's not online yet.

I'm not buying anything. I was mildly excited at first, but now..i don't think so. Anyway, seeing that many people will have to resort to ebay for this, I will offer something. I am willing to stand on line and purchase garments if you are sure of what you want and know sizes etc. PM me if you are interested.

I'm really excited and the release in Hong Kong really is November 8th! :woot:

I'm really excited and the release in Hong Kong really is November 8th! :woot:

Holland releases the clothes also on November the 8th :D I was watching TV this morning and saw also the commercial from H&M, really good commercial. No party without Cavalli, because he's the party :heart:

hmmm i wonder why it would then be sold there then (wherever you live) and only in NYC on the east coast of the US.

well my city is one of the largest in Finland, but I guess the items only reach the very fashion concious people..also if the items are not wearable or are too crazy -> discount rack it is. Its not like people get the items just because they are Roberto Cavalli for H&M (which in my opinion is stupid too), I guess people here buy them if they truly like them.

Personally I only like about 5% of the collection, so I will prolly get what I like and if I see no one crabbing those dresses, well I might get one that I could wear in case it doesnt sell on ebay...

Last edited by a moderator:
oh i love the spot! can't wait to see it on tv!!! thanks for posting!

I saw it on tv yesterday. I think there have been similar spots in the past which have been better.

it's okay but not really a preview of the collection they just tried to be cool^^

There's actually a much longer spot on German tv, but it's not online yet.

I guess you saw it too yesterday
it's a nice spot but not like the V&Ror Madonna H&M spots they have been much better I think

No, it will not be available in Washington DC according to the shop finder on hm.com. I'm there on thursday, so I was hoping as well, but I guess I'll have to take my chances with the swedish online shop.

I see a lot of talk here about the prices being higher. Have you considered that this might have something to do with the dollar being so low right now? In relation to the swedish krona it's at it's lowest since 1992, and about 20% lower than a few years ago. (Which is absolutely fabulous for me - since I'm going to be in the US next week.. :innocent: )

That's a good thought - but the NOK (and I suppose SEK too) is higher than ever and it's still more expensive than the previous years

the ad campaigns are amazing! :smile: love the graphic for 'roberto cavalli for H&M' logo too! georgous

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexica
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->