Roberto Cavalli for H&M

Both sacrves.
scarvesbt0.jpg

annienyc.blogspot.com

I think I might just buy some dresses to sell them on ebay. What do you guys think would be the "hot" items to get? I wonder if this collection will crowd up ebay as the past have..
Im sure some Jessica Simpson like L.A. girl would love to get their hands on the dresses...

how about you dont buy anything since you dont like it and let the people who do buy it? :innocent:

26okt_18.jpg

blog.hm.com
i think i like the dress in the middle now...

finally the collection is up at hm.com, including prices!
i'm not too impressed, only 2 or 3 things i'll probably buy. but it sure is the most expensive collection so far..

^ yeah, the shoes are 130$ and they are not that interesting...

thats 30% higher than the viktor and rolf collection's shoes.

there's a tan/brown paisley-esque tunic that i like for about $70. and maybe the black corset top could be interesting, and it's about $60. other than that....

I wanted that gold dress - but the price is a bit stiff for something all my friends are also drooling over and are probably going to get ;(

Yes they are...

hm.com -> click the dress in the middle -> skip intro ->

then there's a little menu in the bottom left cornder, click that -> collection -> then choose your collection!

^thanks, now i can see the prices, but i swear they weren't there yesterday! soo strange....

how about you dont buy anything since you dont like it and let the people who do buy it? :innocent:

i would only buy items that i think are ok (which i could keep if they dont sell). there are plenty of people whos only option to get hands on this stuff is through ebay. h&ms are not everywhere...

besindes, in my city every single time h&m has had this collaboration a lot of items end up to discount rack because people dont buy them..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they are...

hm.com -> click the dress in the middle -> skip intro ->

then there's a little menu in the bottom left cornder, click that -> collection -> then choose your collection!

i tried your method it but it said the collection will be available on the 8th..

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone post more pictures where models are wearing clothes of this collection during the party? please

that is weird.. try choosing Norway as your country? Although I doubt that's the issue.

Is anyone else able to get the 90 second clip to run correctly on the HM.com website? the party commercial? Mine is running choppily on both firefox and IE
(it's one of the options in the cavalli section on hm.com, "film")

I want those bracelets!!!!! YAY!

(matter of fact, I totally see myself spening 100's of Euros on the accesories alone.)

Ok today the site worked.. so strange..Maybe my computer at home was being stupid.

Im kinda liking the white dress shirts with the animal print now..I guess they could work with some skirt.. but still I think this whole animal print crazyness is gonna pass very soon. So Ill try to invest in the stuff that has less animal print..such as the black "gardigan" with v-neck for girls. I think the high boots would be great for men as well, perhaps Ill get them for my bf if we even get those here in Finland..

When is it being released worldwide? I've read people saying November 9th.. but I saw an ad in HK and it says it's being released November 2nd..hmn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pietrobundchen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->