Roberto Cavalli for H&M

found it myself...damn i didn't think it would be that expencive...i mean it's only H&M

My tolerence for the Czar is low, but that ad was fantastic.

I have to say, I was really looking forward to some killer menswear. The women's pieces are okay, at least they're somewhat interesting in that Cavalli-way. The men's line seems very safe and lazy. The only thing I MIGHT want is the black cardigan and the black boots (if they're even men's, since the website doesn't specify). I just wish he had taken more risks here; I really don't know what differentiates the line from the regular H&M collection.

I guess the stores in which the collection should carry are not correct because my store is carrying the collection although they are not mention on hm's homepage

Not really my style. The only thing I'm interested in is the black jeans and the simple bracelet...

[quote=kissmesweet;3719559]I'm really excited and the release in Hong Kong really is November 8th! :woot:[/quote]
ME TOO!
AND IF U GUYS HAVN'T NOTICE YET, THE 'SIMULAR' VERSION OF THAT REALLY CUTE METALLIC US$200 GOLD DRESS WAS SELLING IN THE CAVALLI BOUTIQUE FOR ABOUT US$4000 I THINK, NOT TO MENTION THE LEOPARD PRINTED CHIFFON JESSICA STAM ONES! I'LL DEFINITELY WEAR THESE TWO TO ME CHRISTMAS PARTIES!!!!!! :heart:

I really cannot stand what they have put out. I'm sorry, I realize that it's crazy and for those who indulge in their Eurotrash-y side, then more power to you. But it just seems tired. The same prints that he always does, the same cuts everyone in the industry does, and the same fast fashion that you've always shopped for. But what, pray tell, makes these pieces worth that much? At least the Viktor & Rolf pieces had some artistic narrative to the collection.

I knew I wasn't going to love it, but I didn't think I would just find myself so absolutely confounded.

I'm definitely going to buy that black/blue military jacket online at midnight on tonight. I :heart: it. I also like the black jeans.

Some of the dresses are really nice, but they're too expencive IMO, i mean even tho it's Cavalli for H&M it's still H&M...

Some of the dresses are really nice, but they're too expencive IMO, i mean even tho it's Cavalli for H&M it's still H&M...

All of h&m prices are so expensive lately. Even their regular prices. :doh:
Their boots for the regular line are now up to $129, plain dresses are up to $69-$99, cheap rainjackets are $70. ??. I guess it's recent popularity, low value of the u.s. dollar, inflation, and as for cavalli, they made too few, maybe it would have been closer to V&R prices if they had made more. Stella trench was $129, same for V&R, and the RC one is $199. But then again, the VR trench was very poor quality.

Madonna sequin dress was what, $300? so the $250 for the beaded gown seems ok. Curious why the pleated dress is $350 though.

If the jeans are nice, $70 is a good price. It's the long dress at $200 that surprises me.

I think I'm just going to buy a necklace. I prefer to spend money on other things of other brands that I'm really going to use and that I'll like. But I'll go to H&M tomorrow early to have a look at everything ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->