Roberto Cavalli S/S 2012 : Naomi, Karen, Kristen & Daphne by Steven Meisel

Yeah Daphne being there is kinda random but she looks good. DANG! Naomi looks speaking AMAZING.

Have to say I wasnt crazy about this collection at all on the runway but they manage to make it look amazing in print. Amazing cast I think they all are turning it out:woot:, especially Karen makes it for me. That shot of them together in the beaded gowns is sooo Amazing:heart::heart:

Over photoshopped or not, Naomi is making me want that white blazer in her OG shot!! Their is something about this campaign that is starting to grow on me.

I thought it was shampoo campaign. Its too photoshoped on the hair.

Jon Kortajarena for Menswear

malemodelscene.net

I'm perfectly fine accepting the airbrushing going on (even the fact they made Kristen's hair slightly more blonde instead of grey) but a little depth and sense of space in the background would've been better.

Jon shots are boring, he looks really good though.

Is it me of does this look like 2 images they put together?? If so it should have stayed separated. Karen and Daphne Look amazing with out the Naomi and Kristen

If so it should have stayed separated. Karen and Daphne Look amazing with out the Naomi and Kristen

vogue.it

if you look at the behind the scenes video, it is evident that naomi & kristen were shot together and Daphne & Karen were shot together

Actually Naomi is the BEST thing in this campaign!... some people are judging the outcome of the campaign based on their perception of Naomi from media coverage and not from what she actually brings to the campaign...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->