Roberto Cavalli S/S 2019 : Kendall Jenner by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I wonder how BTS looks like with Kendall on a shoot - does she just freeze? Is there any dynamic at all? Lately I really digged whatever she did with her face cause she looked gorgeous but she's still so boring.

It has the spirit of Cavalli but Kendall is not a Cavalli girl.
Thanks to the CK report, we know now that the Kardashian are not selling when they are attached to big brands. So, why is she there?
The Eva Herzigova campaign they had was fabulous...

Cavalli has had so many celebrities for their campaigns and yet the brand is still not back on track...
It’s not enough...

You can literally see her think "where the f*** am I?" in that first shot.

why can't they just cast a regular model? What does hiring Kendall really bring to the table for Cavalli? and what kind of fees do you think she actually gets for these campaigns? So many questions. Sometimes i think they get the insta-girls at a much lower rate than we are led to believe and one day it will all be revealed as a sham. And while they top the Forbes list somehow, i don't honestly think it's from these sorts of campaigns at all.

This is about as uninteresting as the last few Cavalli collections.

You can't get a lot worse than Kendall as a model - I find the way she doesn't try irritating or laughable depending on my mood.
It's not surprising that French fashion houses have stopped using nepo models, their presence vampirizes the ads without bringing anything to them, it's almost as if the ads promote them as opposed to them promoting the brand/clothes. Italian fashion houses, especially trashy ones, seem to love them though.

I don’t mind the fake looking set, but I can’t stand Kendull in this. She looks so robotic and fake.

At least the setting reminds me of Roberto Cavalli’s S/S 2004 with Erin Wasson and Brad Kroenig :heart:

I think this a good campaign, Kendall looks great. After all this years of hideous campaigns this is great!!

Well, I like the very first shot despite the apparent artifice. There's a retro painting-like quality to it that works. And it looks pretty upscale for Cavalli. But the rest doesn't interest me and actually seems unrelated. Her presence and posing in the other two shots are bad, but the fault lies with M&M and their 'storyline' as well.

Who's decision was it to book Kendall? The way I see it she hardly walked any shows for SS 2019. So this must be a blatant attempt to pull a few hits and Instagram likes. Shameless.

Well, I like the very first shot despite the apparent artifice. There's a retro painting-like quality to it that works. And it looks pretty upscale for Cavalli. But the rest doesn't interest me and actually seems unrelated. Her presence and posing in the other two shots are bad, but the fault lies with M&M and their 'storyline' as well.

Who's decision was it to book Kendall? The way I see it she hardly walked any shows for SS 2019. So this must be a blatant attempt to pull a few hits and Instagram likes. Shameless.

She actually walked 7 shows for SS 2019... but I don't think Cavalli was one of them lol

This is actually one of the better Cavalli campaign in years... the clothes actually look somewhat good in those shots which is really do to the styling. I think Kendall did fine, the makeup completely transformed her face... its just a shame about the photoshopped and the zombie effect of it all...

The photoshop is atrocious! Kendall is mediocre as always and the guy looks like Gollum!

Definitely not Kendall's worst job, but it's as boring as everything she does.. It's crazy after a few years she still hasn't learned how to connect with the camera! I mean the Hadids are not the best models out there but you can see most of the times that at least they try to emote something and sometimes even succeed in it, but with Kendall.. She has never grown as a model. It's quite sad if you ask me.. I guess some people weren't just born with that sparkle that makes a picture light up..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->