Versace S/S 2021 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I hope that Precious is not just having one shot in the campaign it would be a waste

I can't believe they had a pool on the set and the photos will be focused on that ugly bag!

Ok Kendall is owning a lot of her images, and both Mica, Mona and Precious look fierce.

New campaign image with Kendall Jenner:

Kendall’s never gonna be a great model, but her + Mert & Marcus + Versace works for me.

Hoping to see more images of Precious, it’d be such a shame if the one shown earlier is the only one.

It is gorgeous in real life. Precious Lee is captivating and honestly racial and body diversity is so important. My 60 year old mum said it’s one of the first times she’s ever seen someone who looked like my sister in a magazine

Kendall Jenner for Versace Eyewear:

That fake water shot...come on it is not like you are on budget

nobody wants to look at a damn poisonous jellyfish when they think of beachwear...yes i'll wear my versace shades while i get pumped full of epinephrine. glamor...

fashion desperately needs someone with Karl's ultra discerning eye. that purple mens look is heaven tho and - sorry versace - i'm just gonna have one made in that color by my tailor - I am so persnickety about suiting, i can only buy Dolce suits off the rack. I might buy that teal shirt, MIGHT.

New eyewear campaign image with Kendall Jenner:

^I'm with you @[B]mikel[/B]! Can honestly say this is my favourite campaign of the season, cannot fault it after more and more images started to surface. You usually find Kendall Jenner photographs rather well before the lens of Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, and this is no exception.

My one complaint about the outcome is that Precious Lee only got the one lousy campaign image. Precious was obviously just quickly photographed after the show. Both Precious and us deserved more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->