Rochas F/W 05.06 Paris

Great Collection, I Always admired Theyskens. However, i feel i his season lost a little notch of that fragility i like so much. Cant put my finger on it yet.

Gorgeous..finally ! AW has been rather disappointing on a whole..but this restores faith :flower:

What a gorgeous collection! Love the color palette! And it's extremely feminine! :woot:

:heart: this, love the color combo:
rochas6.jpg

the dress birdofparadise mentioned looks so sober, but romantic like a wedding dress. its a good piece to sum up theyskens take on rochas...it is almost like a croqui if there was one of a dress, and you can imagine him subtracting and adding bits to it.

I don't know - I'm over ladylike. Sure there's a huge market out for those, but last season the evening dresses were fabulous, this season just "ladylike". ehh.

I love the mix of texures that are incorporated into the fabrics.

Wow...lovely! Looks so much more evolved from last season.

maarit said:
I don't know - I'm over ladylike. Sure there's a huge market out for those, but last season the evening dresses were fabulous, this season just "ladylike". ehh.

I think it's the essence of an old house that Rochas is, and Olivier is keeping in tune with it (and it suits him, because the sculptural, sweeping gowns have been his signature since he was 18). I'd be curious to see some old Rochas pictures.

Nader said:
i really enjoy this collection; wouldn't mind seeing what theyskens can do for haute couture

my thoughts exactly...

softgrey said:
my thoughts exactly...

wonders... he can do wonders. there was an article just a few months ago about him doing couture for Rochas a few months ago, with pictures. i think it was W, but i'm really not sure :( .

I thinkt hsi si teh ebst collection eh has doen for Rochas sens teh first,wich i think was really the best.

Spacemiu said:
I thinkt hsi si teh ebst collection eh has doen for Rochas sens teh first,wich i think was really the best.
:lol: ..fast on that keyboard of yours eh?

Hanne said:
:lol: ..fast on that keyboard of yours eh?
haha i think his typing is hilarious, i wonder if it's on purpose..

or maybe he's just drunk.

Heavenly so much I want to wear these dresses through the afterlife. :shock:

I really really love the dress on Elise Crombez. It is a very beautiful cut! This is a very good collection. :heart:

MulletProof said:
haha i think his typing is hilarious, i wonder if it's on purpose..

or maybe he's just drunk.
OMG :shock: .... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->