Rocking "the Stachio" (Moustache)

TM717

Reaction score
Yah - im trying to pull off the "Stachio"! What started as a joke between friends has developped into a session of clowning my a-s-s on facebook. Here's a close up of "the moustache" hahaha...

My girlfriend thinks it's hideous and has refused to be seen with me public :( But that ain't stopping me of pulling a french-version of Tom Selleck! hahah... So I'm ganna try to pull it off for a week or so and see if I can hold it down like the Magnum P.I. - All I'm missing is a Ferrari :woot:

Here's some photoshopped images my friends did in honor of my moustache and I welcome all types of comments, hence the reason I posted it on here... It's all in good fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I see no problem with how it looks ... possibly better with than without.

My only issue with facial hair is how it feels. Of course a 5 o'clock shadow can be more prickly than something longer ...

You should possibly keep the moustache and shave off the girlfriend :P Seriously though, refusing to be seen with you in public seems a bit extreme :innocent: I don't see the problem.

Do you have before pictures?

I personally love my s.o. with facial hair, not just a stache though. He needs a full-on beard. The first week or two are a little rough (literally and figuratively) and tickle me constantly, but once it's been established, I find it quite nice. As long as it's not like your second to last photoshop pic! Then ya get into cartoon territory. I'm confused though. Is that your goal?

fashionista-ta said:
You should possibly keep the moustache and shave off the girlfriend Seriously though, refusing to be seen with you in public seems a bit extreme I don't see the problem.

Ohhh - I most deff retaliated back at her :smile: I had my friend photoshop her pic :smile: hahaha I sent her an email - she freaked out hahaa..

Do you have before pictures?

It started out like that (in the below) - but the beard thing was a little too messy for me especially around the mouth area... so that's when I decided to rock the stache! So here's how I want to style it... just a regular moustache and have the beard in the background but faded so that I can get it to contrast. I think it's quite funny having a moustache cause people tend to look at you a little more different haha... i swear, try it and you'll know what i mean, atleast I've noticed so

And here's how I look clean shaved... oh and the lip thing is real, it's one of those bad a-s-s /slash/ Sylvester Stallone type of lips B) When I talk I semi-mumble as well and people always have to move closer to hear what im saying or squint hahaha...

I love facial hair on men, and if you're going to rock the stache please grow one of those hilarious western bad guy ones (where you wax the ends up) I keep begging my fiance to let his grow like that but he refuses. :(

Normally Im always clean shaved... I do the every second day shave (monday - wednesday - friday & skip sunday and start back on Monday).

Oh here's the latest ball buster from my friends, they are all taking turns on clowning me! :( It's funny though :smile: Let me email my gf and tell her I got green colored contacts :smile: hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->