Runway Mishaps

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
iperlchen said:
Where? Let me join in the fun. :D
click to watch the video. it was fun and Mariya Markina was dumb. lol enjoy :D

*source: revver.com

^Oh my gosh, what the heck were the backstage managers doing at that moment? :shock: How could they let her go down the wrong way? :rofl:

Poor girl :blush:

^ i don´t think it was their fault, i think she probably got confused when entering the catwalk, maybe she is a bit dislexic, maybe she was very nervous...

It was probably just an honest mistake! I imagine that it was very hectic on the catwalk and that she just got confused in terms of where to go...no biggie :smile:

poor girl, and poor elise that fell

almost every girl looked uncomfortable walking in those shoes must be very hard to keep balance with some shoes they make them wear...:o

I didn't even see Elise fall. And at the first half of the vid, two models collide at the back, one of them being Anja.

Awww poor Mariya. This is only her 2nd season though so let's give her a break :D

fouroclock said:
A new Fashion week calls for new blunders. There's a nipslip in one fo the more sexy shows of NY, but I'll let someone else post that. Anyway,
Benjamin Cho Spring 2007

Where is the blunder here :unsure: ?

God... I have a rush of guilt over me as I laugh at the models falling over. It must hurt!

There were so many mishaps in NYC that I cant find pics of! Ugh at Jill Stuart a models top fell down revealing boobs, and also TAPE! Haha her dressed was taped up! HILARIOUS!

j´adore dior said:
^ i don´t think it was their fault, i think she probably got confused when entering the catwalk, maybe she is a bit dislexic, maybe she was very nervous...

maybe she doesn't understand english.

Can this be counted as a mishap? (Alessandro Dell'Acqua)

00210m.jpg

style

JJohnson said:

i didn't mean to be funny. I mean when you're something like 16 or 18 yrs old and the little english you've heard is your english teacher talking and they you're merged in world who all speak english very well.... just imagine you in Madagascar.... you won't understand something. ^_^

Look at that male model's face :lol:
Burberry SS 07
photo_mid_def_1701137.jpg

photo_mid_def_1701140.jpg

firstview

_hannah said:
i didn't mean to be funny. I mean when you're something like 16 or 18 yrs old and the little english you've heard is your english teacher talking and they you're merged in world who all speak english very well.... just imagine you in Madagascar.... you won't understand something. ^_^

that´s one valid point :flower:.

*Bianca* said:
i wasn't sure of that either :blink:

maybe the guys in the background?

are you talking about the dell'acqua show? i think some1 dropped something....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megmeg6
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->