Runway Mishaps

A model fell twice and went barefoot for the finale at Alicia’s Designs SS 2023 (NYFW) :

A model falls on the runway during the Etro women's Spring Summer 2023 fashion show presented in Milan, Italy, Friday, Sept. 23, 2022. (AP Photo/Alberto Pezzali)
Does someone happen to have a video of it?

AP22266459525410-1024x683.jpg

I don’t think anyone fell, but some models were having a hell of a time walking in their stilettos at Valentino and it really slowed down the procession; in their defence, it looked like their shoes might have been a few sizes too big.

I don’t think anyone fell, but some models were having a hell of a time walking in their stilettos at Valentino and it really slowed down the procession; in their defence, it looked like their shoes might have been a few sizes too big.
A bunch of models fell/tripped. Some were on the main camera of the show and some were from audience videos.

I would have just taken those shoes off at that point!

A bunch of models fell/tripped. Some were on the main camera of the show and some were from audience videos.

I just uploaded a video on my YouTube channel, which gathers the different footages linked above, and many more... It seems the shoes (either stilettos and platforms) were a true disaster!

Lol does the model ask the woman in pink to help her get off the shoe? You can see her sigh when the lady doesn't really respond.

The girls falling at the stairs is scary. For being 3 steps they really biffed it.

For those interested, I just uploaded a video gathering the mishaps that happened during the Milan Fashion Week SS23:

I'll do the same with the Paris Fashion Week in a few days...

Here's the link of my newly uploaded video gathering the mishaps that happened during the Paris Fashion Week SS23. Apart from the accident-prone Valentino show discussed above, this video features three mishaps that have not been posted here before:
- A model fell down and two other models tripped on their towering platform shoes at Andreas Kronthaler for Vivienne Westwood
- The opening model tripped while descending the staircase at Saint Laurent (YSL)
- A model lost one of her shoes during the finale walk of Monot (designed by Eli Mizrahi)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->