Salvatore Ferragamo S/S 2015 : Daria Werbowy & Arthur Gosse by Mert & Marcus

peteryeap0205

Reaction score
Massimiliano Giornetti unveils the Spring Summer 2015 collection campaign shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot in Los Angeles.

Ferragamo's rich history and modern glamour flow throughout the campaign. Reflecting pools complimenting the golden light innate to California set the stage for a collection imbued with luxe texture and artisanal detail true to Ferragamo’s colorful legacy of craftsmanship and innovation. A cast of Daria Werbowy and Arthur Gosse represent Giornetti’s effortless style.

The wedge and platform sandals are revived from the Ferragamo archives as tributes to Ferragamo’s origins in bespoke design for Hollywood’s cinematic starlets. In exotic skins and mixed materials, tradition is reborn as iconic styles are given new meaning.

Photographer: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot
Creative Director: Massimiliano Giornetti
Art Director: Baron & Baron
Photographers: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot
Hair: Garren Defazio
Makeup: Lucia Pieroni
Models: Daria Werbowy & Arthur Gosse

fashioncopious

It seems not an OG campaign?

Love it. Daria and Arthur look gorgeous. I love the setting and the colors.

Very nice and loving the 3rd shot of Daria!

Oooh Daria looks stunning. This is how I prefer her. I do get a lot of Gisele vibes from her shot, dont know why.

Please not her again... one of the most overrated models ever.

Don't like it.

Happy Christmas everyone.

I don´t like that they went back to previous seasons concept... last season was a nice departure now it´s back to same old same old. Daria looks good though, not her fault that this is a snooze fest.

I Dont like, and again Daria?

wow the retouching is just TOO much

why bother using a model at all? just create with the computer!

Please not her again... one of the most overrated models ever.

Don't like it.

Happy Christmas everyone.

is that daria on your avatar?

can't not go wrong with the queen. the girl must sell clothes like hot cakes. her clients just keep on coming back to her.

beautiful campaign!!!!

Enough of Daria!! Even she looks bored.

Marry Christmas!! xoxo

Nice than Daria got the campaign, but it's boring. I'm very tired than M&M shot almost the ads of the brands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->