DSC01716.jpg

DSC01708.jpg

hbdry.jpg

29b0bch.jpg

40fvdq9.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

credit : www.reykjaviklooks.blogspot.com

Copenhagen

Spotted in Copenhagen - wearing the obligatory fox fur! Everyone seems to wear foxes there in Winter - anyone else spotted this? :shock: Why not post some pictures - the Danes seem to love their fur whatever others might think.

Attachments

• danishfox.jpg
    danishfox.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 21
  • piger05%20(1).jpg
    piger05%20(1).jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 7
  • fremst5.jpg
    fremst5.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
love the pink dress is reykjavik post. cute :heart: anyone recognize the designer?

^^That's something of the most ugliest I've ever seen, the foxes. :sick: :cry:

I have to agree with ivypixie, luckily most Danes don't dress that way!

^ actually i saw similar kinds at a thrift store today.. they were kind of scary, had heads and everything, faux of course but still

^I saw one too, in a store in Bergen earlier this fall. I remember my bestfriend and I were waiting for another friend, and we talked about how ugly and sad that fox behind the glass was.

Anyone have any new Scandinavian Street Style picture? (particularly from Denmark!?) :smile:

I really like the girl with huge classes and huge scarf! So cute.

haha my friends cousin is the one with the orange sweater and skirt..

^You all seems to know each other in Finland^_^ seen it several times in this thread..

Oooh scandivanians are sooo stylish! One more reason to visit there (apart fromthe sexy swedish guys)

holiday said:
^You all seems to know each other in Finland^_^ seen it several times in this thread..

no, we don't know everybody, we just know the right people :P

or know someone who knows someone... and thanks to myspace this is the thing everywhere now.. haha

i guess we just know the certain (right?) kind of people that get to have their photo taken. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disruptivefashion
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->