Scandinavian Street Style #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing it goes the other way, the people who get their photo taken are also people who know everyone, even us :innocent:

great post, adi, i'm loving all the outfits [with a few exceptions!]. :wub:

Nyx said:
I'm guessing it goes the other way, the people who get their photo taken are also people who know everyone, even us :innocent:

hehe maybe. but i eg. my friends cousin doesnt really know me but i know who she is. same with the helsinki 10 sales girl, i know shes a sales girl there but she doesnt know me. and we know that one of our dear fashion spotters (with her cute outfits:smile: )is on hel-looks but i doubt she knows us here really. :D

Some Icelandic style: (sorry some of the pics are only of part outfits) :(
P3190032.JPG
P3190038.JPG

P3190062.JPG
P3190075.JPG

P3190078.JPG
P3190108.JPG

(party.is)
All of these pictures are pretty indicative of Icelandic style I think. I notice the girls favour this boho sort of look, and especially like white jeans with slouchy flat boots. Boys seem to like just dressy quasi formal/nice, jeans and dress shirts seem popular.

Last edited by a moderator:
OSLO. :heart:

[some of them are from October..not very new but I guess they're still worth posting ^_^ ]
[from oslostil.blogspot]

Nice pictures MulletProof! I love the third girl's nice everyday outfit, not sold on the shoes though. :flower:

Sorry ahead of time for the pointless post....I'm just not sure of any other way to subscribe to a thread and I LOVE looking at this one!

^ Just click on the Thread Tools option, right on top of this page [brown bar]. :flower:

from hel looks

both of them state their sisters as their stylist/style role model :lol:
20061222_07.jpg

20061222_06.jpg

+
I happen to like this girls style
20061221_01.jpg

Anyways, dec/jan nylon had a street style feauture and it had hel looks, sthml stil and oslo stil in it!

indie said:
from hel looks

both of them state their sisters as their stylist/style role model :lol:

+
I happen to like this girls style

Anyways, dec/jan nylon had a street style feauture and it had hel looks, sthml stil and oslo stil in it!

yes i really like her outfit...
and i need more pocs... i´m so addicted... :D

I think the girl with the trenchcoat is the daughter of parliament member Anni Sinnemäki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disruptivefashion
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->