Sex And The City Fashion Trends

Continued from previous page.....:arrow:

McQueen on the left, I'm assuming. I love that color on her. :heart:

I love that McQueen dress! :woot: Everyone has been wearing it but it is so beautiful....

I love the look of her in the cuffed jeans, the off the sholder top looks taky to me :cry:

Love this look :heart: ( with white balenciaga I think?)

ep80_carrie_jack_on_steps.jpg

I like something different in each of them... that's what makes it interesting to watch, that all four of them are so unlike in every way... i'll miss SATC :heart: :(

Originally posted by Serena@Aug 7th, 2003 - 8:50 pm
i'll miss SATC :heart: :(
me to :cry: :heart:

but im shr that we will eventually get a cool fashionable show, but it will be diffrent :cry:

Originally posted by HBoogie@Jun 25th, 2003 - 10:39 pm
Actually, there were quite a few cute blazers:

ep75_carrie_char_market.jpg
i love the jacket charlotte wers here. i'm really liking her this season- not so Park Avenue princess and a lot more glamourous and sexy

Originally posted by Astrid21@Aug 7th, 2003 - 6:30 am
Here are more of her "creative looks". I actually like her shoes. :shock: :heart:
:o I love them too! :wub:

seeing the STELLA shoes just makes me angry again of why i didnt find them in my size when i saw them. darn, i think they are amazing and specially on her :blush:

:woot: I am soooo happy i'm finally seeing the new episodes! We get them here in Canada in September but i will be the UK and i kazaa usually gets them a bit late too but they are starting to come up on kazaa and i've seen the first three episodes and i am just thrilled to bits!

does anyone remember that episode after berger brakes up with carrie over a post-it, and they go out to some trashy bar and samantha and carry get high and a policeman catches them?? the jumpsuit samantha was wearing was SO HOTT, but i can't find any pics of it... can anyone help me here, please?? :flower:

i love how Carrie looks when she went to Paris.
here are some pretty outfits from the last season.

i like Carries and Charlottes outfits
call.jpg

love the top
carrie.jpg

thos manolo blanik shoes...<3
carrie2.jpg

the french look
carrie3.jpg

i like the shoes
carrie5.jpg

the coat
carrie6.jpg

im in love with that dress..the shot is perfect
carrie4.jpg

she looks like audrey hepburn
charlotte.jpg

I love the third outfit that she is wearing...it's stylish and laid back, but still trendy...very cute...the top is club monaco

the dress with the millions of layers is incredible, does anyone know who designed it? my friend tried to get a replica made of just the skirt (she has a few friends in the business) and they said that for materials alone (minus any labour costs) it would be near £3000. wow.

Toohipforbrooklyn, I don't have any photos of Samantha's jumpsuit but it's by Patricia Field. . . hope that helps.

the jumpsuit is black white and pink low v and backless i remember it but no pix sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->