She's just being Miley (please put Miley Cyrus' news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Just reading "She's Just Being Miley" KILLED me with laughter!) :rofl:

Thanks for this thread! Glad many of the stars on tfs are getting their own rumor threads. ^_^

(Just reading "She's Just Being Miley" KILLED me with laughter!) :rofl:

Thanks for this thread! Glad many of the stars on tfs are getting their own rumor threads. ^_^

yeah TFS in itself is turning to a Rumor spot :lol:

Did anyone hear about that FAKE pic someone made of Miley performing a sex act?
I really think whoever did that should be sued or punished in some way, that's definitely breaking some sort of law.

i wouldn't be surprised if it is in fact true :lol:

The thing is, we can't hate celebrities. We might not like what they do but we don't know them as a person, so who are we to hate them? So all we can do the most is dislike what they do or even hate their work.

Miley Cyrus: No Plans to Go to College

sfgwhc.jpg

She’s at a time in her life where she can make her own decisions, and it sounds like Miley Cyrus has decided to hold off on college.

On Monday morning (May 24), the 17-year-old star told Q100’s Bert Show, “My sister went to NDSU in Nashville, so I’d probaby want to be there with all my friends, but I’m not gonna go to college right now.”

Defending her decision, Cyrus added, “I am a firm believer that you can go back at any age you want, because my grandma went back to college at 62 years old.”

And of her latest music video, “Can’t Be Tamed,” Miley said, "My song is clearly about breaking free and being out of a cage and being able to be truly who you are.”
celebrity-gossip.net

The thing is, we can't hate celebrities. We might not like what they do but we don't know them as a person, so who are we to hate them? So all we can do the most is dislike what they do or even hate their work.

Actually we can. Everyone has the right to their opinion and unfortunately Miley comes off TERRIBLE during interviews in MY opinion. I think shes obnnoxious and there is NOTHING special about her that she should be so famous... I dont find her interesting, I dont find her pretty and I dont find anything about her that is 'star quality'...

When a famous person is interviewed they are being the persona, the one that they want people to see, while we may not KNOW a celebrity, we HATE who they are portraying themselves to be, how they come off in interviews, their work, EVERYTHING THAT MAKES THEM, THEM... And eventually true colors come out, you can only pretend for so long, people talk, thats why their are 'sources' and gossip pages... Plenty of stars come off one way and then you hear their are total raging aholes on set...

All I know is I heard an interview of Miley and they asked her about her silly pop song where she mentions Jay-Z and they asked her about him, why she mentions that song... Shes like I dont know Jay-Z music at all, I didnt write the lyrics, I just sang it and like I dont listen to pop music... UMMM EXCUSE ME, YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL JAYZ pop music? And act like you never heard of him?? SHOW SOME RESPECT to a REAL artist who writes his own music and sounds better than his albums LIVE... After that I was DONE with her...

White Oprah Has Some Competition

cyrustrash.jpg

Proving that she's destined for the title of Pimp of 2010 at this year's Players Ball, Tish Cyrus posed for the paps outside of some restaurant in Toluca Lake, CA this morning with 10-year-old Noah Cyrus and that other one.

From Tish' battered weave which looks like it's been attacked by whatever the hell is living on Billy Ray's head to Miley Cyrus turning the colors of the wind grey with her footwear to EVERYTHING on Noah Cyrus, these pictures are several layers of NO. And then add another layer of NO on top of that for good measure.
dlisted

Achy Breaky Heart, Indeed: Billy Ray & Tish Cyrus Quit Each Other

tishbillraydivorce.jpg

Billy Ray Cyrus can now hump on that backyard possum without guilt, because he and his wife of 17 years Tish Cyrus have achy breaky broken up! Before Tish put on her favorite freakum dress to hit the clubs with Miley and Noah for some man wrasslin', she filed for divorce in Tennessee today. Cue Miley & Noah's cover of "Confessions of a Broken Heart."

Tish and Billy Ray released this statement to People:

"As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family. We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers."

Tish and Billy Ray have 5 chirruns together including Destiny Hope, Noah, Seabiscuit, Braison Chance and Brandi.

Well, on a positive note at least this means that Billy Ray and Tish aren't going to spawn out another one anymore. And who gets the ATM code to Miley's checking account in the divorce?
dlisted

This is reminding me of when Britney's parents split. Wasn't she about the same age Miley is now? I hope Miley can keep it together a bit better than Brit but they seem to have alot of similarities.

Has anyone seen "the" video? It was on CNN a few nights ago.

I've seen it and honestly didn't think it was that big of a deal. She was at a friend's house, obviously doing something naughty but I'm sure a lot of people out there have done something similar or worse. 'She just looked like she was having a bit of fun with her mates.

She looked ridiculous....What was she talking about?

Yeah i saw the video and i can't believe believe people are making such a big deal out of the whole situation. She's 18, I'm pretty sure almost everyones "hit the bog" at least once by that age. Plus, it seemed like she didn't even know what she was doing since someone in the background was telling her how to smoke it.

But how obvious was it that the girl filming was going to make that video public???
She was saying: "Tell us your thoughts girl, tell us whats on your mind." Probably trying to get her to say something stupid so that she could sell it for more/make her look bad.

Thursday, December 2nd 2010 Miley's iPhone Can't Be Tamed

mileycellphone.jpg

Both AnythingDisney and ONTD have posted leaked photos of newly legal Miley Cyrus that were supposedly snatched from her iPhone in L.A. over the weekend. The pictures are of Miley just being Miley. You know, Miley making duck faces in her shoe closet, Miley making duck faces in a public bathroom and then Maybe Miley posing in nothing but an open flannel in front of a hotel room mirror. Yes, a flannel. Kurt Cobain just slapped Walt Disney up in heaven for this.

Miley reportedly took the naked picture in Madrid when she was 17. You can click here to see it along with some proof that it's most likely her if that's what you need this morning. The picture is censored, so you don't have to worry about Chris Hansen popping up between your legs or PedoBear sending you an Evite for his next show and tell party. I think.
dlisted

Miley Cyrus & Jeremy Piven Are Best Friends Forever

mileycharliefriends.jpg

You'd think that Miley Cyrus' Ma's Roadhouse voice would prevent her from spending quality time with Jeremy Piven since it has the power to sand an old plug right out of a scalp, but the two have overcome this obstacle! Jeremy realized that he should make a friendship bracelet (out of fish bones and toupee hair) for Miley when the two bonded while filming So Undercover in New Orleans. Miley was just voted for the worst celebrity influence of 2010 for the second year in a row, so Jeremy better watch it before she completely corrupts his forever innocent as* ("Jeremy's as* isn't that innocent." - a traumatized butt plug).

While promoting one of his movies at Sundance last night, Jeremy told E! News that he thinks he's an 18-year-old girl trapped in a douchebag, "I think I must be an 18-year-old girl because we got along really well. It was just so much fun. I had so much fun with her and we had great chemistry. It was really really weird—we're like polar opposites. You know, you can judge her, but what were you doing when you were 18? She's kind of amazing. There's something so incredibly refreshing about someone who is exactly who they are. There's nothing pretentious about her. She's this force. She loves to laugh."

"She loves to laugh" is the G-rated translation for "She loves to hit the ****" I love to laugh too. You know, Jeremy has had so much 18-year-old girl DNA on his body that he probably is turning into one, which is why he feels so close to Miley. But seriously, Jeremy knows where the party's at. On a given night at the Cyrus house, you can find Billy Ray spraying moonshine from a keg at Tish during their family wet t-shirt contest while Noah plays Khia's "Been the shi*" on a banjo! Jeremy wants in! It's a shame that Doucheville isn't a foreign country, because if it was the Cyrus' could take him in as their exchange student.
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"