She's just being Miley (please put Miley Cyrus' news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
regarding the pics in #51... i really just wonder why they even had that cake at a birthday in the first place. i thought those things were reserved for drunken hen's nights lol.

That's the only thing I questioned about these pictures. What a weird cake for a dude's birthday party.

Apparently she was the one who came with the idea of ordering that cake for liam
Posted via Mobile Device

OMG. She ain't Hannah Montana anymore.....:ninja:

She had to grow up eventually, she couldn't keep that image forever. People bash her for everything she does and I don't get it. She's a normal human being, and as far as the cake is concerned, it was probably meant to be a gag gift. The poor girl gets criticized for everything she does, she can't even get a penis cake as a joke for her boyfriend without everyone being all oh my god!!! Not everyone can be so straight laced and perfect, some people just like to let loose and have a good time, and I have a feeling she's one of those people.

I just realized that I repeated myself twice, oops. It was meant to be read like this:

She had to grow up eventually, she couldn't keep that image forever. People bash her for everything she does and I don't get it. She's a normal human being, and as far as the cake is concerned, it was probably meant to be a gag gift. The poor girl can't even get a penis cake as a joke for her boyfriend without everyone being all oh my god!!! Not everyone can be so straight laced and perfect, some people just like to let loose and have a good time, and I have a feeling she's one of those people.

...that's what I get for not proof reading my post beforehand.

She never was Hannah Montana anyway. Hannah Montana is a fictional character. Miley is just a normal teen doing silly stuff with her friends. Big deal. I'd rather see her having fun and enjoying her youth now rather than go crazy for having missed out on life later on (like Britney et al).

^^Really :blink:?

Anyway, I'm loving that black little tight dress, it looks perfect on her silhouette.
I have noticed for a few days that she seems really upset about the paparazzi :doh:

i have seen a video of her, where she yells at the paps.

Any truth in the rumours about cutting herself? In the recent pictures, people noticed some weird scars on her wrist.

I think it must be true -- she suddenly started wearing all those bracelets on her left hand, but these cuts are quite visible nevertheless.

are we allowed to talk about that?
i dont think it´s true. what we see are imprints of the bracelets.

i am obsessed of her twitter these days.

Miley, cutting herself? I can't imagine her doing this :shock:, she looks quite okay, maybe except for the paps thing.
Could you show me the video?

Miley Ray Cyrus ‏ @MileyCyrus
For everyone calling me anorexic I have a gluten and lactose allergy. It's not about weight it's about health. Gluten is crapppp anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
^I've searched the pictures but haven't found them yet!

The pictures are easy to find with Google.

Excuse me, who goes without panties when they are chased by paparazzi 24/7 !?! :blink:

Seriously, DESPERATE cry for attention! :yuk:

Found it, thank you though :smile:
Yeah, weird, didn't see that one coming from Miley.

Miley Cyrus is engaged to marry her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, according to People!

“I’m so happy to be engaged and look forward to a life of happiness with Liam,” the 19-year-old entertainer expressed.

Liam, 22, reportedly popped the question on Thursday (May 31) with a 3.5-carat diamond ring from jeweler Neil Lane.

“Life is beautiful,” Miley wrote on her Twitter account this morning.

Miley and Liam first met on their film The Last Song in 2009.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Justjared.buzznet

x2_cce7705

@epnebelle on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65