She's just being Miley (please put Miley Cyrus' news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy Ray Cyrus Hates Hannah Montana

billyraygq.jpg

Billy Ray Cyrus wishes Mickey Mouse never butt birthed Hannah Montana. Billy Ray Cyrus knows that his parenting report card has a giant F in red on it. Billy Ray Cyrus doesn't put out his hands and collect an allowance check from Miley Cyrus every Friday afternoon. Billy Ray Cyrus feels a spiritual connection to the late Kurt Cobain and says that he was the only one who showed some support while the rest of the music industry laughed at that Achy Breaky Heart crap. Billy Ray Cyrus has a bomb shelter in his backyard. Billy Ray Cyrus could see the Michael Jackson and Anna Nicole Smith tragedies coming a mile away and tried to contact both of them to help. Billy Ray Cyrus is dilapidated feed bag full of crazy. That's just some of the shi* that's covered in GQ's 6-page interview with Billy Ray Cyrus. Yes, I read the whole thing. Yes, it made me wish I was listening to Achy Break Heart at full volume instead.

GQ's piece portrays Billy Ray as a lonely and sad-like hillbilly who sits on the front porch of his Tennessee mansion petting at his pet possums head while deep thinking about how fame and fortune was the rusty nail shoved deep into the heart of his family. Billy Ray regrets ever letting his truck stop toddler daughter Miley do Hannah Montana ("DON'T WE ALL?!" - humanity).

Here's the Cliffs Notes version of the forever long southern WOE IS ME howl that Billy let out to GQ. This is like some "hillbilly Grey Gardens" shi*:

On Miley's name: "My intuition has told me that that little girl, her name should be Destiny Hope Cyrus, because I feel like it's her destiny to bring hope to the world.'"

On how he's not on Miley's payroll: "For the record, to set it straight, I want to tell you: I've never made a dime off of Miley. You got a lot of people have made percentages off of her. I'm proud to say to this day I've never made one commissioned dollar, or dime, off of my daughter."

On how "he'll take it" for Miley: "Every time something happened in Miley's career, every time the train went off the track, if you will—Vanity Fair,2 pole-dancing,3 whatever scandal it was—her people, or as they say in today's news, her handlers, every time they'd put me... 'Somebody's shooting at Miley! Put the old man up there!' Well, I took it, because I'm her daddy, and that's what daddies do. 'Okay, nail me to the cross, I'll take it....' All those people around, they used me every time. It became so obvious that, man, no matter what happens, they're going to put you up there and let you take the bullet."

On why he didn't go to her 18th barfday party: "You know why I didn't go? Because they were having it in a bar. It was wrong. It was for 21 years old and up. Once again all them people, they all wanted me to fly out so that then when all the bad press came they could say, 'Daddy endorsed this stuff....' I started realizing I'm being used. If I would have went out there I would have been right in the middle of all this stuff that's going on right now with the bong. They'd be hanging it on my as*. I had the common sense... I said, 'This whole thing's falling apart up there and they just want to blame all of this stuff on you again.' I'm staying out of it."

On how Miley's handlers told him to stay out of the bong video mini-scandal: "I didn't know what the footage was. They told me, 'it was none of my business.' I'm dealing with somebody that had only known my daughter for possibly four years, and I'm her daddy. I was pretty damn insulted. And I took that as the ultimate alarm. 'It's none of your business'! None of my business that you're out running around L.A. trying to buy kids' computers and phones because there's something about my daughter...?"

On how he now believes his parenting skills suck: "The business was driving a wedge between us. How many interviews did I give and say, 'You know what's important between me and Miley is I try to be a friend to my kids'? I said it a lot. And sometimes I would even read other parents might say, 'You don't need to be a friend, you need to be a parent.' Well, I'm the first guy to say to them right now: You were right. I should have been a better parent. I should have said, 'Enough is enough—it's getting dangerous and somebody's going to get hurt.' I should have, but I didn't. Honestly, I didn't know the ball was out of bounds until it was way up in the stands somewhere."

On how he thinks Miley is starting to sashay down the "Lindsay Lohan" part of the ho stroll: "I'm scared for her. She's got a lot of people around her that's putting her in a great deal of danger. I know she's 18, but I still feel like as her daddy I'd like to try to help. Take care of her just a little bit, to at least get her out of danger. I want to get her sheltered from the storm. Stop the insanity just for a minute.

On why his entire family got baptized when they moved to Hollywood: "It was Tish's idea. She said, 'We're going to be under attack, and we have to be strong in our faith and we're all going to be baptized...' And there, driving to work each day in the City of Angels, was this sign. A physical sign. It could have easily said 'You will now be attacked by Satan.' 'Entering this industry, you are now on the highway to darkness...' It's the way it is. There has always been a battle between good and evil. Always will be. You think, 'This is a chance to make family entertainment, bring families together...' and look what it's turned into."

On Hannah Montana: "Oh, it's huge—it destroyed my family. I'll tell you right now—the damn show destroyed my family. And I sit there and go, 'Yeah, you know what? Some gave all.' It is my motto, and guess what? I have to eat that one. I some-gave-all'd it all right. I some-gave-all'd it while everybody else was going to the bank. It's all sad."

On if he regrets Hannah Montana: "I hate to say it, but yes, I do. Yeah. I'd take it back in a second. For my family to be here and just be everybody okay, safe and sound and happy and normal, would have been fantastic. Heck, yeah. I'd erase it all in a second if I could."

Maybe I'm as naive as the pet possum who doesn't think Billy Ray is going to cut its froat and throw it on the barbecue for Tuesday night dinner, but I believe he knows and regrets turning his daughter out for fame and cash. Now if he'll only publicly voice his regrets for that dusty fuc*ing mullet on his head.

And that being said, I'm still slightly more interested in what's in that Taco Party Pack on the counter.
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Jeremy Piven. :yuk:

^ Even though Billy Ray seems sincere in his amends, I can still never forgive him for inflicting Achy Breaky Heart on us all.

Miley Cyrus As Justin Bieber

mileyjustinbieber1.jpg

On last night's SNL, Miley Cyrus dragged it up to play Justin Bieber on The Miley Cyrus Show. Yes, this is the reason why the malls are empty, the movie theaters are bare and not one tween screech be heard on the streets. Millions of tweens are in the corner of their closets shaking and crying because their hormones are in a state of paralyzed confusion right now. They don't know whether they want to hump a pillow, come out to their parents or send a death Tweet to a fake Miley Cyrus Twitter account. Clip below:
But really, even though Miley's got Justin's Canadian gangster moves down, b*tch looks nothing like him! They should've put a baby mask over her face instead of letting her go out with a Kardashian load of face paint. The Lesbeaver isn't Zac Efron! Ho looks like a butch Chipette or like a beaver dressed up as Mrs. Brady. I just hope Justin Bieber doesn't drop Pedolenza Gomez to date Miley Cyrus as Justin Bieber. That would be some "yodel for the four horsemen" shi*.

And if you need more of Miley on SNL, all the clips are here. Maybe it's because hangovers make me vulnerable, but I thought the show wasn't totally terrible! Miley is as irritating as an ingrown pubic hair, but the b*tch sort of pulled it off.
dlisted

Miley Cyrus And Some Kings Of Leon Dude Are Text Dating

mileykingsofleondude.jpg

Reading the ingredients on a bottle of Wite-Out is more exciting than this piece of non-news, but let's do this anyway. Hollywood Life says Miley Cyrus and Jared Followill of Kings of Leon have been texting each other ever since they met at the EMAs last November. Miley is trying to keep Jared interested by not becoming a full blown barebacking sext sl*t just yet. And Jared keeps texting Miley back, because he's hoping to fulfill his fantasy of bumping on a creature who talks dirty to him in an itchy scratch voice. Yes, Jared is the one who gets the Freddy Krueger soundboard to say: "Eat this puss*, b*tch."

A friend of Jared's tells HL, “Miley wants to keep Jared interested. She often sends him coy text messages. So far, he is a big fan of what she has been sending. He’s such a fan, in fact, he’s been bragging to his friends about her texts! “Jared loves showing off his texts from Miley. He thinks she’s very pretty and is excited she’s still flirting with him.”

We can all smell the duck saliva from here, so they should just fast-forward to the inevitable already. Miley will eventually send him a picture of her flashing undertit while making a duckface. Jared will then leak it to The National Enquirer for a little extra pomade money, and they'll publish it with the text: "MILEY REALLY CAN'T BE TAMED." On Walter Mercado's birthday, we're all future tellers.

And now for my "GET OFF MY LAWN" moment. All these stories about hos spending hours texting each other got me thinking about the old days. I remember when we didn't have the luxury of texting at our leisure for hours on end. We had to work for our conversations. Kids today just don't know how hard we had it. I nearly burned my ear off from talking for hours about nothing to my friend while my sister screamed at me for the phone and my mom used the operator to interrupt my call. Oh shi*, remember the classic emergency operator interruption? You knew your as* was in trouble when your mom pulled that shi*.

I wish I remember the last emergency interruption my mom made so that I could put it in my memory box. I'd put it right next to the memory of me calling my mom collect from a payphone and telling the operator that my name was "Michael Sears." That way my mom knew to pick me up in front of the Sears at the mall.

The spoiled brats of today need to know that if it wasn't for us wasting the operator's time with our stupid tricks, cell phones and call waiting would never exist!
Dlisted

Don't Mess With Tish

Miley Cyrus and her mama je'e Tish Cyrus were leaving the California Chicken Cafe yesterday when a paparazzo nearly smacked the former in the head with his camera. If this pap did this to Billy Ray's mullet, Miley probably would've slow clapped and threw some dollar bills at the ho. But since he did it to her mom, she puffed her veneers and gave that dude a face full of her rage. Miley threatened to sing live into his ear hole or chew his lens off if he did it again. The beavers of Tennessee have that dude's name on their tails and they're watching. Fuc* with Tish and feel their wrath
dlisted

Tue, 08 March 2011 at 3:50 pm Miley Cyrus & Jared Followill Romance Rumors Continue

Miley Cyrus still has a thing for Kings of Leon rocker Jared Followill!
jared-followill-miley-cyrus.jpg

The 18-year-old teen queen and 24-year-old bassist hung out together after she hosted Saturday Night Live over the weekend. The pair sat at a table with friends at the official SNL after-party held at Asia de Cuba in the Murray Hill neighborhood on New York City on Saturday night (March 5).

“They were very flirty sitting side-by-side,” a spywitness exclusively tells JustJared.com. “They looked very casual and comfortable with each other.”

Miley and Jared’s romance dates back as early as November when they met at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Madrid, Spain. They’ve kept in touch since then and have been hanging out with each other here and there.

As for the flirty text messages they’ve been sending each other, Jared jokingly tweeted, “I read in Tiger Beat Magazine that they are, uh, pretty coy.”

You can follow both Jareds on Twitter @YoungFollowill and @JustJared!

justjared

The Cyruses Are One Big Screwed Up Family Again!

billraycyrus12.jpg

Love is burning on the shopping cart grill in Billy Ray Cyrus' heart again, because his family is back to gnawing on charred possum legs in the backyard together! Just last month, Billy Ray's marriage to Tish was on its way to the barn to be put down and Miley Cyrus ignored his howls for attention, but everything is fixed now! Tish is chewing on the ends of Billy Ray's mullet when they spoon in the back of a pickup truck and he couldn't be happier. In a sit down with The View airing tomorrow, Billy Ray tells the hens that the divorce is off and Miley is talking to his as* again. From People:

"I've dropped the divorce. I want to put my family back together … Things are the best they've ever been. I feel like I got my Miley back. I feel like we're the daddy and daughter we were before Hannah Montana.

Hannah Montana didn't ruin my family. Fame did. Sometimes when you get in this ride, you feel like you're strapped to a rocket."

I bet it was really difficult for Billy Ray to say those words with the CHA-CHING sound booming in his head after every sentence. "I feel like I got my Miley back!" Cut to Miley's business manager stuffing a cashiers check into the coffee tin bank account under Billy Ray's floor board. "Hannah Montana didn't ruin my family!" Cut to Mickey Mouse dropping a wad of hundreds in Billy Ray's fanny pack.

I don't blame Billy Ray. He can buy a lot of taco party packs with that money.
dlisted

the latest from...achy, breaky tart?....Miley Cyrus- achy breaky tart.jpg Source: Rolling Stone Magazine, May 26, 2011- Random Notes

^You know what, that is tarty. Reminds me of Gaga :sick:
I mean, yeah she's eighteen and can be more revealing, but those shorts things are too far. It's awkward, and not sexy at all. Are there eight year olds in the audience?

She’s never been one for modesty, so it’s no wonder Miley Cyrus was all about licking Liam Hemsworth’s phallic-shaped birthday cake over the weekend.

According to TMZ, the “Party in the USA” babe definitely threw caution to the wind when she showed up at Club Icon in Downtown Los Angels to help her boyfriend celebrate his big day.

miley-cake-012512-2.jpg

miley-cake-012512-1.jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

Oh my god. what are those tween fans going to think when they see those pictures? "oh, miley's doing that! Maybe I should start doing that.."

regarding the pics in #51... i really just wonder why they even had that cake at a birthday in the first place. i thought those things were reserved for drunken hen's nights lol.

^Yeah, definitely classy.

Do we have another Lindsey Lohan on our hands?

They weren't classy but I don't she meant for those pictures to come out, or at least I hope she didn't.

you know what sucks about being famous with these pictures.

That cake seems like something me and my friends would do lol, but since we're not famous we can get away with it, but since she's in the spotlight...she can't have 'stupid' fun if that makes sense.

She'll be seen as a bad influence etc, but all this was probably just something that was just...'stupid' if that makes sense. Not stupid in a sense of not smart, but stupid as in fun lol

i don't think i could handle being in the spotlight with half the things me and friends intentionally or unintentionally do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->