Shopping for Family of Brands-Carpe Diem, Linea, etc...

A/W 05 preview from minorityrev.com

1115894781.jpg

Thanks runner. How very odd though - I was literally just speaking to someone (stocking C Diem next season) about that tartan coat. Apparently, it is made of boiled cashmere!! And costs about £5000!!!! I bet it's beautiful though. I find myself becoming more interested in this brand (despite my earlier misgivings). Off to Paris in three weeks time again and will certainly be looking through the meathooks at L'Eclairuer.

I need to post a pic of my leather shirt on this thread - it's so nice. Will try to do later this evening.

Johnny said:
Thanks runner. How very odd though - I was literally just speaking to someone (stocking C Diem next season) about that tartan coat. Apparently, it is made of boiled cashmere!! And costs about £5000!!!! I bet it's beautiful though. I find myself becoming more interested in this brand (despite my earlier misgivings). Off to Paris in three weeks time again and will certainly be looking through the meathooks at L'Eclairuer.

I need to post a pic of my leather shirt on this thread - it's so nice. Will try to do later this evening.

Yay x2!!! Can't wait! I bet Jude Law has nothing on you!!!

You know, you Europeans stop rubbing in your travelling!! I am only like an hour away flight from Cincinatti, Ohio, how do you like that?! :lol:

xcoldricex, they did lots of tartan stuff in A/W 01.

PS, sorry didn't do a pic last night, will try this evening

Johnny said:
PS, sorry didn't do a pic last night, will try this evening

The suspense! Are you going to desecrate the shirt by taking a picture with your mobile phone? :P

I feel the craziness knocking on my brain's door, btw. It'c called desire for Carpe Diem boots :doh: .

jhaime said:
I personally prefer europe fella:smile:

aren't you in northern england?...
:lol:...
that's a lot like being in New Jersey...
near the city...but still not quite New York...

:wink: ............................................. :P

the pic of the new stuff runner posted is gorgeous...
i'm trying to figure out how i can build a nest and live inside those clothes...

^_^...

thanks for the pic runner...:flower:

faust said:
The suspense! Are you going to desecrate the shirt by taking a picture with your mobile phone? :P

I feel the craziness knocking on my brain's door, btw. It'c called desire for Carpe Diem boots :doh: .

yeah I only have a phone cam, so it'll have to do. Will def. be ce soir. You got da Carpie Diem fevah!!!

Johnny said:
I think he was being sarcastic.....

OH! seriously man???? I had no idea??? honest...:lol:

:innocent:

I think you're right softgrey, although leeds, manchester and newcastle is gaining some fairly decent fashion sence these days...

Guys. What's the protocol on taking pictures in stores? I'll be in NYC this summer AND I have a spy camera. It looks like a pen.

I'm still confused about this line... Right when I start understanding it it gets more complicated. *sigh*

<3 Me.

cerfas said:
Guys. What's the protocol on taking pictures in stores? I'll be in NYC this summer AND I have a spy camera. It looks like a pen.

It depends on the store. Usually nobody cares. I've taken pictures in stores for my own amusement. But if you have a spy camer, nobody has to know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->