Shopping for Family of Brands-Carpe Diem, Linea, etc...

Johnny, if you decide to wash, try in a small part of it and see the effect first!

Hi there, I just found this thread...
They sell Carpe diem in Berlin as well, for those who are from Germany :wink:
The place to be is apartment on Memhardtstrasse - I don´t know if they are selling the leather shoes, though. They had the newly invented sneaker last year and the curved leather pants. Cheerio...!

Does anyone happen to actually have contact info for CD/Linea..etc? Anyone know who represents them/showroom?

contact atelier on bond...
...they will know and i'm sure they'll be happy to tell you...

By the way, I saw those Shoes that Johnny like (from p 10 of this thread), the tan ones, in Paris recently. They were nice but so so expensive - Euro 1500!!! Apaprently its cos they're pigent (not synthetic) dyed.

hey helena,
sounds very interesting, any more details or descriptioon of that item? that technique. was it dyed on the inside? was it matte? glossy? was the leather soft? how many colours were there, any info would be great!:rolleyes:

thnx:D

sayan

just updated

collection7.jpg

collection2.jpg

collection3.jpg

runner, thank you so much. these pictures made my day. they are everything i love about fashion :heart: :flower: :cry:

the prices really went up this season for c-diem, didn't they?

Last edited by a moderator:
you are welcome faust
yes, while they went down for the fabric line.

collection16.jpg

A/W 05
from mattotti.co.jp

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful!!!!!

thx as always runner:flower:

WOW!!! those prices!!!!!!!

the first shoe is great....and the red leather is gorgeous

thanks for these runner I like the red shoe bestand the pale grey shirt (btw:I saw more pics recently of Mr Law in CDiem) - but I don't like the descriptions of the leather - 'Baby Calf', 'Horse Destroyed' and 'Deer Skin' I know all leather goods are from animals and everything but .....it sounds a bit sad doesn't it....

helena said:
thanks for these runner I like the red shoe bestand the pale grey shirt (btw:I saw more pics recently of Mr Law in CDiem) - but I don't like the descriptions of the leather - 'Baby Calf', 'Horse Destroyed' and 'Deer Skin' I know all leather goods are from animals and everything but .....it sounds a bit sad doesn't it....

i had dear for dinner when we were in stockholm - mrs. faust almost killed me. :doh: i don't think this makes me sad - don't know if the reasons are right or wrong.

All my money is going here.. a jacket, some leather and a pair of pants maybe..

:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->