Short hair

After 6 years of having long hair I decided to get a haircut...
photo25fix.jpg

Still cannot decide whether I like it or not, feel like a little boy most of the time but at least I don't cry!

^I've felt the same way too! But you will get use to it. I've havent had short hair since I was in kindergarden hehe but Im thinking of growing my hair back. Your hair looks really cute though!

Im growing my hair a tiny bit so I can wear it how Audrey Hepburn did in Sabrina & Roman Holiday. Once it gets the right length which should be a month from now Im going to cut the cute baby bangs too.

this is my hair now,
tfs.jpg

i think im going to grow it out to look something like kims here

axl28m.jpg

thoughts? i realize its kid of 80's hair.. but i like it and it works with my texture

(picture credits my computer and dailymail.co.uk)

Last edited by a moderator:
i lovelovelove your recent haircut and kim basingers as well! just do it!!! :flower:

cut my long hair

I cut my long long hair short before i am going to graduate from college,to celebrate my graduation,:P,not only for this,but also want to have a new look for myself.I love my new look very much,short hair make me easy and beautiful.:flower:

Sweets.. your current haircut looks great (mine is a similar length actually) and i love the kim basinger cut you posted!, :heart:..i have been wanting to grow mine out to a similar style.. just above the shoulders, kind of a messy longer bob.. my hair is wavy/curly as well and i think it could be cool.. i'm just a bit worried about how to get it layered (if at all) so that when i leave it naturally curly it doesn't have too much volume or lose its shape. anyway.. please post pics of your growing out process if you do decide to go with it.. i'm having such a hard time!..:P

Thanks:D i love it... i can make it really messy or just keep it simple.
Im keeping this hairstyle lol. my longer hair was just too boring for me.

nicestthing you hair looks absolutely lovely! your face shape is nice for it and it really bring out your big beautiful eyes.

i also love that kims short blonde hair with some waves. actually i fell in love with it from the first time i saw it in 9 1/2 weeks. my hair is pretty much like that when i take off extensions.

great cut inget!, :woot:..good for you! i'd love to see more pics from different angles. :heart: i love that it's a different take on a pixie cut.. there are lots of little quirky shapes to it, it's great!!

I'd love more pictures too please! It looks like an incredible cut!

Inget, that's an amazing-looking haircut :smile:

Have made appointment with my hairdresser on Wednesday to go short, Jean Seberg-style. I'm excited!

my hair

Hi everyone.

I'm new here and I was wondering if you guys have any ideas about what I could do with my hair. I went from long to short a few months ago and I wasn't totally satisfied with it although I like it better when it's short instead of long. My hair is wavy to curly and this makes it a bit harder to find a good short hairstyle. I also find it difficult that it gets too long around my ears so quicly. This is my hair now:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_h2O9pfkveAM/Sq6GhcMHxbI/AAAAAAAAA8c/6azUF95Xtig/14 september.jpg

I kind of like ingetjuh18's haircut, but I'm not sure how to explain this to my hairdresser. What do you think?

Thanks for the advice. ^_^

^I cant see your picture....
I have short hair as well and Im trying to grow it out long. Its starting to look like a mushroom now! I guess its part of the awkard stages of growing short hair.

I can't see it either, Iseult.

Got my hair cut short today (from a light blonde, just above shoulder length cut). It feels so much better. It's kind of my natural colour too (a shade or so darker), the likes of which haven't been seen for fifteen years. I was just going to keep it as it was but the hair where the foils were and then chopped off at the back and sides was pretty much white and it made me look like a reverse leopard/tiger hybrid. :blink:

2rnyovs.jpg

317ff2g.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->