Sienna Miller

beautiful dress and hair.but what immideatly cuaght my attention is her make-up and how good her skin and face look again,she looks the same way like when she wore that blue chloe dress,fresh and freckly and happy:smile:
shes so beautiful iand glowing!
p.s.cape outfit was nice,liked the shirt under it

I like that she is going long. Short dresses are great and all but very Edie. Sienna seems to have let go of that. :smile: Although the back reminds me of one of the dresses in the movie. Sorry, have Factory Girl on the brain. hehe

WOOOW!! That dress is great!!
But poor Sienna sometimes seems not to be very comfortable in those astonishing evening dresses...she always looks kinda clumsy...or is it just my impression?

The cut, shape and color of the dress are all perfect for her but it's that terrible print that bothers me. It makes it look like a dress made from a drawing room curtain.
It would have been stunning if it was just that basic blue without the beading.

I think everything is fantastic about this dress,:heart: I agree the color and fit are perfect for her and I do love the beaded embroiderey i think its beautifully done without being gaudy. I love that she switched it up and went for a long gown after seeing her in so many short mini dresses.Thanks for all the beautiful pics!:flower:

i like the dress. :smile: its cute. eva and sienna sported the long sleeves and i like those kind of dresses more ..
and by the way... for those who havnt noticed but it looks like a rip on the back of her dress where her bottom is. and i dont think this is the first time. the last few times at 2 other events i believe her dresses had some problems.,...they are very delicate and she seems to be a bit clumsy.. she has even admitted to being clumsy in many interviews

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
WAVE said:
But poor Sienna sometimes seems not to be very comfortable in those astonishing evening dresses...she always looks kinda clumsy...or is it just my impression?
I think I know what you mean. We could see her a couple of times behaving in a strange/funny way because of her gala outfits (like at the Golden Globes where she had a long veil, or here). Maybe she finds it funny or maybe that is just the way she is - a bit tomboyish and coarse.

wireimage
Press room

and some HQs from the press room
hqcb

Last edited by a moderator:
karishma21 said:
i like the dress. :smile: its cute. eva and sienna sported the long sleeves and i like those kind of dresses more ..
and by the way... for those who havnt noticed but it looks like a rip on the back of her dress where her bottom is. and i dont think this is the first time. the last few times at 2 other events i believe her dresses had some problems.,...they are very delicate and she seems to be a bit clumsy.. she has even admitted to being clumsy in many interviews

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont see the rip... are you referring to the long dress she wore for the BAFTAs?
I kind of like her quirkiness, even when she's all dressed up in these expensive gowns. She doesnt take herself too seriously, and she admits to being clumsy, which I think it adorable. Too often you see these young starlets dolled up and trying to act as maturely as they can for PR reasons, but the truth is, they're probably just as uncomfortable. I love that she's herself; it's one of the reasons I'm so drawn to her. She's genuine.

WAVE said:

When she presented the awards she couldn't walk properly and did a funny little shuffle :lol::bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->