Siwy Jeans

It's truly my favorite brand. I haven't found anything else that I really feel sucks my thighs in and lifts my butt :lol:

have you checked the online sites like NAP, My Wardrobe (not sure they carry Siwy) or Bunnyhug? Also perhaps Trinity carries them in 24 I think they are online as well now! :flower:

Thanks Meg! What is this Tritinity shop? I have not heard of it.. I thought it was a college! lol. Tried a search online and that's the only thing it came up as..

I really want the cropped hannah in kiss.

i got a pair of skinnies from freepeople.com a little over a year ago for about $50. they're 25s and i normally wear 24s so they're a little big, but the 25s were all they had left so i got them anyway. they are probably my favourite jeans-- i love them. i can't find them anywhere else though :(

i own 3 pairs and they are so great that i sold my sass & bide and j brand jeans to buy em. J brand are great but they slide down on the back so much. :-(

i want more! i can never find my size- 26. as soon as they post them or put them out, they are gone. going to london soon, so will stock up at harvey nich's

i own 3 pairs and they are so great that i sold my sass & bide and j brand jeans to buy em. J brand are great but they slide down on the back so much. :-(

Cordeelia has me hooked and I'm about to buy my first pair. I was hoping to buy a pair from the Spring 2008 collection but it's no where to be found and Siwy's PR guy wouldn't give me a straight answer...anyone know anything??!!

Thanks in advance!

Cordeelia has me hooked and I'm about to buy my first pair. I was hoping to buy a pair from the Spring 2008 collection but it's no where to be found and Siwy's PR guy wouldn't give me a straight answer...anyone know anything??!!

Thanks in advance!

Are you looking for a store on-line because their are loads.

singer22.com
shopbop.com
intermix.com
asos.com
tobi.com
blueheavenboutique.com

I notice a lot have waiting lists, so it prob just sells out fast.

Are you looking for a store on-line because their are loads.

singer22.com
shopbop.com
intermix.com
asos.com
tobi.com
blueheavenboutique.com

I notice a lot have waiting lists, so it prob just sells out fast.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I've been to all of these online boutiques and more...but the new collection is no where to be found...I'm really interested in the Emma, Marianne and a few other shown in the Spring '08 collection on Siwy's website.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I've been to all of these online boutiques and more...but the new collection is no where to be found...I'm really interested in the Emma, Marianne and a few other shown in the Spring '08 collection on Siwy's website.

I've written siwy through myspace with fast answers. Hope that helps!:flower:

clutch22! i wish i knew where to find the new collection but i reckon it will probably be instores itself. I'd really love a pair of shorts, the carmen shorts are calling out to me so baaaaaaaadly! Lol x

guys! i just found out all the carmen shorts are only being sold online to shopbop this week! (just emailed the myspace on friday)
What color should I get???? they had all of them on the myspace before they changed the layout. I'm thinking of the pale blue and/or dark.

guys! i just found out all the carmen shorts are only being sold online to shopbop this week! (just emailed the myspace on friday)
What color should I get???? they had all of them on the myspace before they changed the layout. I'm thinking of the pale blue and/or dark.

I like the light based on what I've seen on SIWY's website, but I can't find them on Shopbop. Can you send a link?

Thx and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they have it listed yet, but I keep checking. Hopefully soon. I think I like the light one's too. I saw them at Intermix in person, but I like the white one's for the hamptons too :smile:

I don't think they have it listed yet, but I keep checking. Hopefully soon. I think I like the light one's too. I saw them at Intermix in person, but I like the white one's for the hamptons too :smile:

They're in at Shopbop!

http://www.shopbop.com/carmen-trous...D=2534374302048798&fm=browse-brand-shopbysize

iloveshop has them too but they are selling them for $50 more...weird.
http://iloveshop.com/siw007whi

I really want to see the Emma, Lou, Marianne and a few others from the new collection. Keep me posted if you spot them anywhere!

Photo credit: Shopbop.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->