Siwy Jeans

siwymarianne.gif

The Siwy Marianne Jeans are lovely too. I liked the grey anita jeans from last season but I can't find em online anywhere. Since i live in the UK, i can only buy em online.

ive been searching tfs for any mention of siwy since ive seen sienna miller in the shorts. for anyone who owns the arden shorts, are they true to size? and do they stretch a lot or as much as to be expected?

the arden shorts are quite new. I own a few pairs of their jeans so i reckon they stretch a little but not a lot which is good. J brands stretch A LOT. :-(

i would love the arden's...does anybody know if they come in a darker wash?

nikita- i just got my arden's in and they feel just like the wonder wash, which means, they have a stretch, but not much. plus, they are shorts, so they are meant to be a little sexy/slouchy.
i love them! they do not look as light I feel as the pictures I posted above!
the wonder wash is the darker wash. I don't think they would be as good in a truly dark wash, it looks more rock n roll, relaxed, boho to me..
not to sound dirty, but i have been wearing them 6 days in a row- the siwy camilla's!!
:lol:

sigh i wish i cld afford em now! "lostinemotion" would u post pics of urself in it please?? :-)

Cordeeelia--Would you buy them if you could get 20-25% off?

If so, I'm SO on it for you! You want the Arden in a size 26, right? Let me know which color and I'll see what I can find as far as promo's go!

I think im looking for more like 40%-50% off. Am really broke at the moment. May have to wait a couple months. im going to spain next month and i dont have much for that holiday which sucks!! :-( Let me know anyway if u do find such a deal! thanks jordana, ur such a sweety! x

there are siwy billy shorts on bluefly. they are .5 inches longer than the arden and a little darker in wash. they still have 2 sizes left, but they are 31 and 32. they are on sale for $54.99.

prodImage.ms

credit: bluefly.com

prob why they are on sale^
i can never find anything on bluefly in my shoe size or clothing size :(

^
i know! i get all excited and the size is 24 or 32. well, if someone wants them to fit realllly loose.....

YES YES, i think u can probably get away by wearing with it on its own thanks to the embroided pockets!! x

i definitely think it was smart for siwy today the shiny leggings with pockets, because i can't expose my bum pocketless --eeeeepppp lol

did you guys see the internship post, someone posted in the TFS networking thread for Siwy?
I'd give my first born to do it but going to London all summer to see my dad.
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Besides, I don't have a first born. Why are all the good things in summer!

Hmmm I'm gonna be in LA all summer so I might apply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->