Siwy Jeans

iloveshop has the Hannah in light gray on sale for $100. I think the color is rain (a Kate Moss fav) but it's listed as nostalgia.

http://iloveshop.com/siw002nos

km2.jpg

km1.jpg

km4.jpg

Photo credits: iloveshop.com, Denimology

I have the rain wash and the nostalgia..they are different.
The nostalgia is like light gray all over and the rain has abrasion like on kates thighs

I have the rain wash and the nostalgia..they are different.
The nostalgia is like light gray all over and the rain has abrasion like on kates thighs

I need your help! I really want to buy a pair of SIWY's and know I will LOVE them. Since I haven't been able to find the ones I like from the new collection, I think I want to go with the Hannah in the mean time.

My only worries are what style will look best on my short legs/low butt and what size to get. I'm 5'5" and typically a size 25 or 26. Any advice?

I have the same height as you and 120 pounds and I wear a 26.
I think it depends on how much you weigh. My friend is about 10 pounds less and has straighter hips but same height as me and she wears a 25 in siwy.
What color are you getting?

clutch22, go for your usual size. If you usually wear 26 in most jeans, go for it. As far as i know, Siwy hannah jeans (black, eclipse, kiss wash) all fit true to size. Those are the ones i have anyway. I had the eclipse in 27 but they were a bit too big for me.

kate moss is wearing the RAIN wash. The one on sale on iloveshop is a different wash. The rain wash has a faded look on the front. I have a pair of Siwy tina's (one of their earlier collections) in rain but Nostalgia is actually nicer i think. :-)

I wish i didnt have an air ticket to buy and be too broke to buy those Siwy carmen shorts! I really want a pair to wear this summer with coloured tights!

I wish the carmen shorts came with the signature back pockets, i really love that!! :-)

I'll wait til it goes on sale (if it does). :-P

K, so I think I am going to get the Hannah in either Kiss or Purity...As for size...I weigh 115, but think I'll go for the 26 to be safe.

Thanks so much for your help Lostinemotion and Cordeeelia!

Cord-I'll keep a lookout at other sites in case I come across a promo code you can use on the Carmens.

Clutch 22 i think ur about ur size. im 110lbs and 5"2, i think a 26 will fit u well. :-) Thats the size i wear anyway!

And thanks for helping me lookout for a promo code! *hugz*

dont forget to show off ur cute butt when u get ur first pair of siwy!
Btw, just so u know, KISS is Siwy's best selling wash! :-P

Clutch22, if ur on facebook, can u join this group called Siwy Denim Wearers? :-)

hi cordeeelia! I'm not surprised to see you in here :D

I wonder why siwy decided not to do the tulip back pockets for their spring '08 line.
Instead they have this on the back

siwyd2000724092_prod_zoom_lookbk_v1_m56577569831115649.jpg

shopbop.com

O M G can someone please post the ARDEN SHORTS with the feathers!!!! I AM GONNA DIE!!! I never saw those!!!! They are on shopbop!!

Siwy Arden Shorts, so cute

Archive wash available at activeendeavors
aed34684_archive.jpg

i love the carmen shorts but i wish they had the tulip shaped pockets! The siwy metal logo reminds me of Miss Sixty jeans metal logos. Funnily enough, I also love Miss Sixty jeans, but SIWY first of course. :-P

Oh thanks! I am sure I saw that somewhere? I think it was on the siwydenim.com site before?
Cordelia, I read in the newspaper here, that her husband is british. Do you know if she is british too? He makes films! I wonder if he did that one. She wrote on her myspace last year that she missed her husband, who was on tour with beyonce. I'll have to look into that.
I wonder if she is British?

shes is from Rhode Island, USA i think. half vietnamese half polish, her husband is british yeah and he did make those siwy films. ;-)

i like how shopbop has the feather in this chick's hair too...ugh...I want them now! can't buy until tomorrow.
Guys, let me know which one's you are getting and we can all post images of ourselves!
I was thinking gladiator sandals!
aa92u.jpg

I think I am going to go for the Lagoon Wash since I have Wonder wash and I CAN remove this clip.
10fstj4.jpg

i suppose i am a lil obsessed with siwy. It must be the heart embroided pockets and the fact that the "hannah" jeans caters to petite 5"2 chicks like me has got me seriously hooked. Its not easy to find jeans that don't require hemming you know?

Plus that Taylor Warren who modelled for Siwy last season looks so incredibly beautiful in all her jeans, making me wanna buy em all. :-) I wanna be her! :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->