SJP: Unsexiest woman alive

According to a pal of the pop star, despite the fact that she wasn’t on the invite list, “Brit started saying that Maxim had always been so good to her in the past and she didn’t want to miss anything fun.” Well, that’s when she was informed that not only had she not made the cut of the magazine’s most recent “Hot 100″ list, the new issue of Maxim actually labeled, along with Madonna, Amy Winehouse, Sandra Oh and Sarah Jessica Parker, one the five most “unsexy” women on the planet.

As one can imagine, Brit didn’t take this news well. “She started to pout and her eyes were filling up with tears. She had no idea there was such a thing as an Unsexy list and it came as a pretty big shock.”

Apparently Britney thought this was just as cruel as we did. :cry:

theblemish

so me sjp have something in common then after all hehehe :ninja: were joint 1st

I think it's stupid that they're picking on physical stuff since I find SJP to be quite unique in the most positive way. they probably might've had some credibility if they had actually talked about her personality both in performances and interviews, etc.. now that's unappealing. she looks good for the most part but the moment she starts talking, I just want to slap her.. she's such an annoying parody of a woman stereotype, too much pretense.

anyway, like everyone's said here, it's Maxim afterall.. it may sound poorly rational but all the men I've seen flipping and actually buying that crap in the bookstores are far from sexy. but yeah, it's already been established how eccentrically picky, annoyingly conventional and vocal about other people's bodies ugly men tend to be. :meow:

In my humble opinion, SJP seems too forced. Seeing her before Sex and the City and after makes it seem as if her image is more of. a construct than other people's

I still love SJP and I think shes always been a brilliant beautiful talented women.

Thats harsh, SJP isnt unsexy.. there are other women who deserve that branding.. sigh :shock:

I think lists like this are so unnecessary...not to mention cruel. Fine, SJP is not the most beautiful woman in the world, but what makes her attractive to me is her cute personality and come one- who doesn't love Carrie Bradshaw? Anyway, I think she is woman enough not to take this list to heart and hopefully she knows that the people who made this list are a bunch of pathetic losers.

I think the reason why sjp got away with so many 'risque' or potentially sl*tty (on anyone else) outfits on Sex and the City is because she isn't conventionally 'sexy.'

But in no way do i agree with the stupid poll.

this point has probably been made before (i didn't bother reading the whole thread) but those jerks at maxim (and elsewhere) always expect women to be something that doesn't even exist (except, of course, with the help of technology:rolleyes:) but they don't have to live up to their unrealistic and asinine expectations. hypocrites. i hate them. probably one of my biggest pet peeves. anyway...my philosophy is that every woman is beautiful if someone else finds her to be. ( and everyone has at least one person. even if it's someone who doesn't know you) you can't say someones idea of beauty is wrong. after all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. so i'm not saying you have to think she's beautiful but keep your mouth shut and your mind open.

well maybe this will finally launch that serious film career that jessica alba so desperately craves .. i mean, gosh, who needs an oscar or actual credibility when you have maxim behind you?

This stuff always makes me so mad. I remember when I would flip through and Howard Stern would be on and they'd critique women who were incredibly thin or whatnot and say how they were fat or ugly, and it's this terrible looking man with terrible hair and a disgustingly overweight pig making the judgements. It makes me think of something I remember reading in nylon when Michelle Williams was on the cover and said something to the effect of how society doesn't seem to value a woman if she doesn't fit into mainstream views of attractiveness, that there is no worth to her if she isn't beautiful. The same is not true for men! They're "allowed" to be unattractive or overweight. Look at the popularity of movies like Knocked up and Superbad. Would anyone EVER make a movie where the situation was reversed and Brad Pitt falls in love with a heavy girl because she's smart and funny? I think no!

excuse me...
but i must point out....
regardless of how idiotic this may be...

this thread is still part of tFS and profanity still isn't permitted anywhere here...

:wink:...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on, she's not THAT bad. I mean 'Unsexiest woman alive?'

I've seen worst on the bus this morning.

I think she looked very pretty at times in SATC (especially in the last season)

So unfair. SJP is not a typical beauty but she's such a nice person! And there is something pretty in the way she looks!
I would say that unsexy is A.Jolie or J. Jameson because plastic look is something what I consider UNSEXY.
I like SJP for being herself. She doesn't need plastic surgery to look good!

Anyways, being unique and NOT plastic is sexy! Anyone can be "sexy" with a big help of plastic surgeons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pablosoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->