SJP: Unsexiest woman alive

She has more charisma than all of the top girls combined, which is, to me, far more sexy. That being said, I don't expect the pigs over at Maxim to judge any deeper than outward appearances.

I cant believe this! Why do they have lists like that?! If you watch her closely i think shes really pretty.. I'd like to see the maxim guys , I want to rank them by fugly.. which they probably are!

earlier image of rocks being thrown at boy...

please do not quote images

... much easier. :lol: :P
bulldozerbt1.jpg

[cotf.edu]

Last edited by a moderator:
That list drives me crazy. I love SJP. She's not really conventionally "hot" or "sexy" (which by Maxim standards is what, Jessica Alba? So boring!) but I think she's uniquely pretty and a total badass for having rocked every single ridiculous outfit she wore in Sex & the City.

Same goes for Sandra Oh...

Men are dumb.
Hey, hey, hey.....only about 90% of them.

Just the title of what they deemed her is stupid. Unsexiest woman alive? As if non-celebrities aren't real people. And about Sandra Oh... I find her very lovely. This list boils my blood.:angry:

HA! As IF any of those sleaze balls at Maxim are Mr. Universe. They would be lucky to get a second look from SJP.

Not only does this stuff keep women from being taken seriously, it holds men back too. By behaving like misogynistic *******s they perpetuate the myth that all men are (or should be) misogynistic *******s. It's kind of no-win really.

Exactly. These men degrade themselves.

as much as i love her, i do think SJP is rather unsexy. but maxim is by FAR more unsexier. it's a sleazy magazine and i hate the celebrities who pose in it. they're degrading, unsophisticated, sloppy, gross... etc. :yuk::angry:

i work a few nights a week at a bookstore, and the guys i notice who read maxim are sleazy, unattractive, or they're cute, but incredibly immature with short attention spans. they are also very very dumb.

Sandra Oh... before I had any idea who she was or had seen any show, I used to see her in magazines, and she looked great (and gave the best answers to those inane questions celebrities always get asked in interviews). Is this 'unsexy' label given to her because she suffers by association with all those other characters on Grey's Anatomy, not being blonde and daft?

I heard on the radio this morning her response to this list - she was quoted as saying to the effect of "If people think I'm unsexy, then so do I."

I cant believe this! Why do they have lists like that?! If you watch her closely i think shes really pretty.. I'd like to see the maxim guys , I want to rank them by fugly.. which they probably are!

I could care less if she's pretty or not, she's a wonderful, smart, stylish, family-orientated woman. And to me that's admirable and I look up to what she has. Not by her looks or body. (She has a fabulous body if I might add.)

And ranking those Maxim guys would just stoop you down to their level. I'd like to judge their personality. In that way they are probably sleazy, and unattractive.

I don't find Sarah Jessica Parker attractive or sexy but that's ok ^_^

Erin said:
I heard on the radio this morning her response to this list - she was quoted as saying to the effect of "If people think I'm unsexy, then so do I."

hmm... I don't get it....
her response I mean :unsure:

what the heck do those middle aged perverts at Maxim know about sexy anyway:rolleyes:

She was incredibly sexy as SanDeE* in L.A. Story. I haven't watched much Sex and the City to rate her sexiness therein, and as I'm a straight woman, her sexiness overall. I think she's very sculptural and graceful in form, and projects intelligence and grace as a flickering screen object in motion. I dunno if that's "sexy" or not. For a certain subset of straight males, it's more intimidating than anything.

I think the Maxim list includes many women in their 40's, because insecure young, dumb men are intimidated by the force of nature that is a woman in her 40's. Plus, I think they're just wired to go after the more-likely fertile, as well as the more-likely more foolish and seduce-able, younger girl. This is not every man, y'see, just the Maxim man.
Even idiots have their criteria, I guess.

It's so hateful and hurtful. I can't believe this sh*t is getting any attention from the media, they should have just ignored it and let it die.

I think the Maxim list includes many women in their 40's, because insecure young, dumb men are intimidated by the force of nature that is a woman in her 40's. Plus, I think they're just wired to go after the more-likely fertile, as well as the more-likely more foolish and seduce-able, younger girl. This is not every man, y'see, just the Maxim man.
Even idiots have their criteria, I guess.

Like Jessica Alba and Eva Longoria. Typical Maxim-bimbos. :rolleyes: If I was a female celebrity I would never want the cover of Maxim. Mainly because I find it sleazy. I'd rather have the cover of GQ or Esquire. B)

^ Esquire? Hmmm... I wouldn't say that, but GQ isn't so bad. Although, Alba and Lohan were on GQ covers this year - let's just say, disappointing. I don't read GQ, but my boyfriend gets it.

Unconventional beauties :heart:. I would prefer Sandra Oh in a heartbeat over Jessica Alba. So much character...uniqueness and mysterious behind such faces!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pablosoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->