Skincare Products For Men? Questions, recommendations and favorites

Originally posted by Acid@Aug 10 2004, 04:31 AM
Spike, have u ever tried Zirh shaving products? they kick ***!
the oil and cream are amazing
[snapback]326892[/snapback]​

I did not have a good experience with Zirh's shaving items. They're harsh.

Anthony Logistics has a better shave set but apparently the best is supposed to be The Art of Shaving in which they have a badger hair shaving brush, shave soap, etc.

I haven't tried it though.

Is there someone who had already utilze this under eye creme of CLINIQUE pour homme

what I am afraid..there is 3 step procedure..
i am keen to examinate some theore of Goedel for cosmetic..

to find the item that serve maximum or old skin cases...

there is such accomulation of needs in cosmetic

primery there was a soap and wather
then here comes the lotion that to prevent body from soap..

so i need some hint which skin method or implement i need to use!

forget Clinique, use Biotherm its absolutely genius

if you're a bit older.......use the age fitness and source therapy stuff

This is my pick, you won't regret it :wink:

*Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Yeux, hydrates, eliminates lines, puffiness, darkness, and keeps it like that, I remember the comercial when this thing came out a looong time ago "Tell me how you look now, and I will tell you how will you look in ten years", so practically this product recedes the ageing process, and keeps it like that, but you have to be religious about it, buy it, use it, and buy it again, believe me, it's a gift sent from God :rofl: :lol:

No, Im serious :mellow:

z-a-v -a-l-l-l-a- (that's mean -me,the miserable,for god sake mercy on me !)
do you mean that I had to purchase every month for new tube of creme..

for the country where I live it will be easier to buy new face,new skin,new lunge + pancreas..
i gain 100euro...eye cremes costs here around 30 40 euro..
I intented to buy against my burthday...what a pertinent moment for this acheivement..
one year more-buying product to decrease age,years under my skin

Originally posted by fashionsophist@Nov 9 2004, 06:32 AM
z-a-v -a-l-l-l-a- (that's mean -me,the miserable,for god sake mercy on me !)
do you mean that I had to purchase every month for new tube of creme..

for the country where I live it will be easier to buy new face,new skin,new lunge + pancreas..
i gain 100euro...eye cremes costs here around 30 40 euro..
I intented to buy against my burthday...what a pertinent moment for this acheivement..
one year more-buying product to decrease age,years under my skin
[snapback]424466[/snapback]​

Well, to keep optimum results when using any kind of skincare, you have to use it all the time, therefore, when you run out of it, you will have to buy it again... there's no skincare out there that promises permanent results, not even surgery, eventually it all goes down again :lol:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Nov 7 2004, 08:53 PM
This is my pick, you won't regret it :wink:

*Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Yeux, hydrates, eliminates lines, puffiness, darkness, and keeps it like that, I remember the comercial when this thing came out a looong time ago "Tell me how you look now, and I will tell you how will you look in ten years", so practically this product recedes the ageing process, and keeps it like that, but you have to be religious about it, buy it, use it, and buy it again, believe me, it's a gift sent from God :rofl: :lol:

No, Im serious :mellow:
[snapback]422233[/snapback]​
Estee Lauder did a survey among ex-imployees (in sales I would think) and it showed that the product that almost everybody stuck to despite not getting it cheaper (discounted - like when they were imployed) or having to use Estee Lauder solely, was infact Estee Lauders Advanced Night Repair :flower:

I promised myself I'd start to use it as soon as my baby arrives and decides (? :unsure: ) to deprive me of my sleep.

Originally posted by Hanne@Nov 9 2004, 10:06 AM
Estee Lauder did a survey among ex-imployees (in sales I would think) and it showed that the product that almost everybody stuck to despite not getting it cheaper (discounted - like when they were imployed) or having to use Estee Lauder solely, was infact Estee Lauders Advanced Night Repair :flower:

I promised myself I'd start to use it as soon as my baby arrives and decides (? :unsure: ) to deprive me of my sleep.
[snapback]424749[/snapback]​

It is an amazing product, soo worth the money :heart:

This coveted serum helps repair the look of past UV and environmental damage. Contains patented technology that accelerates the natural rate skin repairs itself by up to 95%. A clinical test proves it reduces the look of wrinkles by up to 40%. And neutralizes up to 90% of skin-damaging free radicals to protect skin's future.

Immediately, you'll see healthier-looking skin, with vital moisture restored. By night, it uses the body's natural rhythm of renewal to help repair visible signs of aging and speed recovery from UV and environmental damage. By day, it neutralizes environmental irritants before they can affect skin's appearance.

Think of it as your "insurance" for younger, healthier-looking skin, today and tomorrow.

Dermatologist-, Ophthalmologist-tested.

HOW TO USE ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR
Apply several drops all over face and throat after cleansing, AM and PM. Smooth gently into skin. Follow with your moisturizer as desired.

When using Advanced Night Repair with another repair/anti-aging formula, apply it before Idealist or Perfectionist.

HOW ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR WORKS
This "little brown bottle" holds your skin's future in a truly revolutionary formula.
- It reactivates natural enzyme activity, boosting skin's ability to repair its appearance.
- A unique 2-in-1 complex delivers 24-hour recovery and protection from environmental damage.
- Special anti-oxidant ingredients neutralize up to 90% of free radicals before they can harm skin's appearance, and build a rich anti-oxidant reserve as further protection. Because, after all, research shows it is free radical and other environmental damage--not time--that can cause up to 80% of the visible signs of aging.
- Delivers advanced levels of hydration with long-proven hyaluronic acid--nature's "moisture magnet." A clinical test proves skin's level of moisturization increases dramatically and cumulatively with continued use. Dramatically enhances your moisturizer's effectiveness.
EL_1130_tall_po.jpg

All the proven repair and protection of original Advanced Night Repair, now for the fragile eye area.

Never-before repair technologies successfully treat the appearance of lines, dryness, puffiness and dark circles.

All night, all day it helps repair the appearance of past damage, while dramatically protecting skin from the aging effects of the environment...to give your eyes a younger-looking future.

Leaves skin with a wonderful, silky feeling. Even helps eye makeup glide on.

Dermatologist-, Ophthalmologist-tested.

HOW TO USE ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR EYE RECOVERY COMPLEX
Dip the ball of the specially-designed applicator into the jar and apply 3 tiny dots around each eye. Blend gently with ring finger. Use twice a day, AM and PM, after your anti-aging/repair formula as desired, and before your moisturizer. Rinse applicator after each use.

TWENTY-FOUR / SEVEN
Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex works around the clock to keep your eyes looking their best.

By Night: Recovery
Skin's natural renewal process is boosted to help repair the visible signs of aging. Daily irritation is soothed and a rich reserve of anti-oxidants and lipids is built to help replenish skin's natural protectants.

By Day: Prevention
The serum-gel formula neutralizes up to 90% of environmentally-generated free radicals before they can damage skin's appearance. Because it's this environmental damage--not time--that can cause 80% of the visible signs of aging.

Night and Day: Hydration
Long-proven hyaluronic acid--nature's "moisture magnet"--delivers advanced levels of hydration.

NEVER-BEFORE TECHNOLOGIES
Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex incorporates the latest science to treat the specific needs of the eye area.

Boosts and maintains skin's natural production of collagen to help smooth existing lines while helping prevent the appearance of new ones.

A proven moisture barrier repair complex strengthens the thin, vulnerable skin surrounding your eyes to help "lock in" moisture. Day after day, skin is reinforced and more resistant to environmental aggressors. Skin looks and feels more supple--less crepey.

The exclusive blend of natural extracts in this soothing formula helps prevent irritation. The result? The entire eye area looks fresh, rested, less puffy. Dark circles are brightened.
EL_1P8G_short_po.jpg

yeah I need more information on it... I think though Estee Lauder is primary for female right????

How about La Pairie, Prada, and sisley, my mom and grandma swear by it... but again they are for female.. I heard that these product have female hormones in it and that is actually bad for guys to use it...

Any suggestion or comment would be appreciate it

I need some suggestions for a great skin care line ! Price is not a factor!

Originally posted by Hed_Kandi@Nov 19 2004, 10:53 AM
I need some suggestions for a great skin care line ! Price is not a factor!
[snapback]438244[/snapback]​

Head and Shoulders

For expensive, la Prairie is fairly high priced although I've found it can be harsh.

I personally prefer Sisley although more of a unisex label.

Creme de la Mer has worked as well although I have not rebought it.

There is also SK-II from Japan. Aesop from Australia, and Erno Laszlo. Most are unisex, and are all of the higher spectrum.

For something lower try Anthony Logistics or Nickel.

for my skin it's all about biomedic Hydro Active Emulsion. It works amazingly on my skin, but not at all on my sister's.... but screw her, i can finally stick with a moisturizer!

Originally posted by Incroyable@Nov 30 2004, 03:09 AM
Creme de la Mer has worked as well although I have not rebought it.

I don't blame you... too expensive :( although its supposed to be amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->