Skincare Products For Men? Questions, recommendations and favorites

KIEHLs facial mosturizer for men is fab i heard. my bros use it and my best friend :wink: the skin i sreal soft after shaving :wink:

I use a mixture:
Kiehls close shaver squadron shaving cream
Anthony Logistics after shave
Anthony Logistics All Purpose moisturizer spf15
Nickel under eye rescue (has caffeine in it to reduce bags... my sis just bought a bottle after using mine)
Zirh Fix (blemishes)

Used to use all Zirh... moistirzer is not as good as Anthony. Nickel's whole line is great too.
Pete

I use any skincare brand. Even though men's skincare is different, I don't see the difference...does that make sense? Anyway, I use:

*Estee Lauder Idealist skin refinisher, which refines pores, evens out skintone, moisturizes and gets rid of flaky skin, and helps getting rid of small fine lines.

*Estee Lauder Idealist Micro D Thermal Refinisher, Which work excellent with Idealist, because it helps the product to reach into the renewed skincells.

*Dior NoAge serum, and NoAge eye serum. Rejuvenates, Oxygenates, and keeps skin at its best condition. This is not for wrinkles.

*Proactiv skincare, three step program to get rid of acne, and acne scars. Im starting to swear over this product :wink: It's good, and it works!

My bf is lately into Clarins for men and he likes it a lot. He used to use Clinique and he liked it but it was abit too oily in my opinion. Afterall the M lotion is just the Dramatically Different stuff in a different packaging...

Sofia

I reccommend Kiehls or Philosophy also has a great men's line as well.

:shock: erno laszlo!!!!!
i did a month trial skincare thing for them..........i hated it :cry: the black soap is real not good.....it kept getting in my hair

I recently removed most of the skin off my face (by accident). Does anyone know of any hyper-hyper allergenic ultra-sensitive skincare products?

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Dec 14th, 2003 - 8:57 am
I recently removed most of the skin off my face (by accident). Does anyone know of any hyper-hyper allergenic ultra-sensitive skincare products?
Poor you! :flower: :heart: :flower:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Dec 14th, 2003 - 2:57 pm
:shock: no more skin? i dont get it?? :cry:

It's growing back...but very flaky...

As this is a men's skincare thread I thought I'd ask if anyone knew anything that would be quite gentle seeing as I'm very attached to my new skin...

My boyfriend uses the new Neutrogena Men's collection and Oxy pads for sensitive skin...he has very close to perfect skin!!

My husband uses La mer,Chanel presion,and Estee Lauder advanced night repair and he has very good skin. personaly I don't think there should be a separate line for mens skin care I think that if men want to use skin care they should use the same thing that women use I don't know :rolleyes:

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Dec 15th, 2003 - 3:55 am
personaly I don't think there should be a separate line for mens skin care I think that if men want to use skin care they should use the same thing that women use I don't know :rolleyes:
I agree with you Chanel_Girl. I tried kanebo Sensai last night, and its ABSOLUTELY THE BEST THING I HAVE TRIED FOR TIRED EYES!! THIS IS A STATEMENT :shock:

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Dec 15th, 2003 - 8:55 am
My husband uses La mer,Chanel presion,and Estee Lauder advanced night repair
woa :shock: he must have the best skin ever

Originally posted by Acid@Dec 16th, 2003 - 3:28 pm
woa :shock: he must have the best skin ever
I don't think that by using really expensive products will help you achieve great skin that has been there already, nor am I saying that cheap products will. It's also about skin reactions to products; what works for you it doesn't necesarilly have to work for me... :innocent: but im glad that what im using it's making my skin soo smooth and even :blush:

my bf and his brother both loves kiehl's blue toner as well as kiehl's oil-free moisturizer

cetaphil is fabulous! Extremly effective, quality product for sensitive skin and the best part about is you can pick it up at your local drug store. Ive worked on te cosmetic floor forever and still do...so....you know :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->