Snejana Onopka

Another shot from her SNC shoot, I think she looks good here.
[

Last edited by a moderator:
"My agency told me that i'm not for this year"
Is it just me or does she sound a bit desperate in these comments?

my screen

You just noticed it? Imo, it's only a matter of time before she starts dragging NEXT.

there is an interview on what really happened between her and this swimsuit designer (there was sort of an Instagram conflict, and I hope it's not the only topic they brought up) + an editorial...In one of her earlier posts she mentioned smth about her covers coming out, so I guess there's more to come

The editor said on her Instagram that interview also includes what happened between Snejana and Vogue Ukraine. Hope she spilled some juicy T.

I don't want any juicy stuff. I want Snejana, the model, back, not Snejana and her personal drama and view of the world as if everyone is against her, and even these bots that subscribe to her Instagram is a move from her haters who paid for it, as she believes, want pre-social media, great model with an air of mystery surrounding her name. She seems to be a good human being, but at this point she has nothing to say, she enjoys her quiet life, going on vacations, playing with her pet and doing shopping. I think she could of used instagram as a sort of a reminder of her existence as a model platform, agitating for charity (which I respect her for), sharing some memories from the past, doing little Q&A thing (if she wants to stay in touch with her fans, but not answering every single question) while staying away from giving emotional feedback on what was happening. She could have shared some interesting stories about the shoots, the kitchen of modelling, etc without going too emotional. Idk, maybe she could have written a book like memories of someone who used to do the biggest shows and star on major cover. I am sure, instagram could be used in a much more efficient, interesting, intriguing and smart way

If only she used her social media platforms for a good cause... This is actually the case with a lot of famous personalities so I don't understand why they don't increase awareness on big issues and I'm not talking about reposting non-profit organizations' pictures just to make themselves look better but doing an actual and deep talk about issues and how to solve them. Being part of the solution, not the problem; helping others.
Being a famous personality is mainly being an influence to people all around the world so why not use this to do good things? Better than posting a million selfies and old pics of herself...

EDIT: I just saw your post Sweetrus and I completely agree:flower:

I totaly agree with your opinions, guys!

Neither i want any irrelevant interviews about past conflicts and all this 'who said what..'- things and 'how it really was'. It's so tiring and it's not what i wanna see of Snejana.
More likely i'd love to see her uploading pictures about something actual (charity, editorials). She can use her account in a more efficient way.

In interview for SNC Magazine she said that she recently shot Glamour Italia cover.

I wish she didn't burn her bridges with Ukraine Vogue, they're in their Vogue Italia era and she is perfect for it.

SNC Magazine Cover + Editorial (HQ)
Stylist : Andreev Igor
Photographer : Kargina Ksenia

Kargina Ksenia instagram

I actually don't like it, I can't believe there weren't better shots to pick for the editorial.

^I agree, I think this is the photographer's problem though. Seems a bit amateur. Snejana herself looks great though.

It looks so amateur! I've seen test shoots that look better than that. And that hair... -_-

One picture is missing from the ed. Actually, I did not enjoy her interview. It was very pretentious. Let's be real, Snejana is great, but she's no Kate or Gisele to act like she is the supermodel of the world. Had a few interesting details in it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->