Snejana Onopka

It's the kind of editorial she should go for !

They're deleting her posts now, or at least making her delete them.

I saw her post something like, "my dream is over" or whatever, and then it was gone along with some other posts.

In my opinion it's a logical and good step, that NEXT controlls her instagram. Also i think she should upload posts of much higher quality (to maintain a professional image). Treat it like it's a little sedcard. The rest - DELETE. Keep a distance to the followers. Only real ones. Then it's gonna be alright.:flower::wink:

Indeed a beautiful beach photo.

They're deleting her posts now, or at least making her delete them.

I saw her post something like, "my dream is over" or whatever, and then it was gone along with some other posts.

She's deleted stuff in the past so I don't know that it's NEXT. To be honest, I've yet to see any impact of NEXT on her career.

So it looks like she finally booked something again. Line-up of the amfar catwalk.

[

Last edited by a moderator:
The caption for the photo says that it was last years line up ^.

oh, shame on me, you're right. :(
I would have loved to see her again, she's so entertaining these days.

every time i need entertainment i just have to to straight to snejana thread.

the girl for a short period did quite well, so why not ends her career on a good note. she got married to a millionaire, why does she still need to linger to the past. just turn the damn page to a new chapter and stop making a fool of yourself, snejana.

^ Quite harsh. I agree talking only about your past can make you look outdated and desperate, but I don't think that makes her a fool. The fact she got married to a millionaire has nothing to with her wanting to be desired again by the industry, it actually sounds chauvinistic as if you were suggesting that models who get married to millionaires should move on, stop working for themselves and live the lazy life of a Beverly Hills housewife.

New cover
SNC Magazine Russia June 2016

instagram.com/adreevigor

She looks good on the cover !
What kind of magazine is this ?

^Thank you
I hope we'll get to see what's inside

there is an interview on what really happened between her and this swimsuit designer (there was sort of an Instagram conflict, and I hope it's not the only topic they brought up) + an editorial...In one of her earlier posts she mentioned smth about her covers coming out, so I guess there's more to come

So it looks like she finally booked something again. Line-up of the amfar catwalk.

"My agency told me that i'm not for this year"
Is it just me or does she sound a bit desperate in these comments?

my screen

Oh i was hoping she'd be at the amFAR catwalk. she looked horrible last year

I do wish Snejana all the very best in her return to the modelling industry (because I can sense she wants it real bad). After all, she has delivered some extremely memorable editorials and magazine covers over the years and has a look which is SO unique. But how the industry works today, where social media generates models.. social media has destroyed Snejana's credibility. Her various meltdowns and fiery comments have totally done her a disservice.

The new Ukrainian magazine cover is a step in the right direction but I'm sure she would've preferred a Vogue cover of some sort (probably taking what she can get). I am still absolutely flabbergasted how Snejana has never scored a Vogue Ukraine cover. Isn't she one of Ukraine's top models? I think she slated the magazine at some point, though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->